flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. S performed my Tummy Tuck in November results within 2 months are more than what I expected looks wonderful !! Never thought my stomach will look great again . Can't wait for the summer time to be able to wear 2 piece bathing suit that I haven't worn one since 2006 . By 6 months suppose look even more better can't wait .. Don't think twice about it just do it he's a wonderful doctor and listen to the procedures that has to be followed.. Will definitely recommend to everyone ..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He helped me with my under eye circle that made my eyes look sunken and tired. No matter how much sleep I would get it never looked better. It bothered me while talking to people bc I felt self convince they were thinking the same. I hated pictures and it looked worse when I was smiling. He did a little Botox and restylane under my eye area and after a week I was so happy about how I looked. Of course it will never be perfect but I feel like it's so close. I suggest seeing him if you want to look natural. Best decision I did this past year getting that fixed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr.S performed my breast augmentation. I was dealing with very saggy skin at a young age and asked for a very natural look. It is now 4 months later and I CANNOT stop receiving compliments on how proportional the look to my body! & the feel so natural!! Would recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have had Dr Steinbrech handling all of my injectables for several years now and I would not consider going to anyone else! His work is amazing and he has a fun personality. His staff is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. S for over a year now, every 4-6months I go in for in for some Botox. Looks so natural yet I can definitely tell the difference, not only is he amazing but his staff is also fantastic. Definitely will be going in to see him soon

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Steinbrech has a gentle hand and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech motivated me to go the extra mile after my surgery. Very motivational and inspirational. Follow up after surgery was great. "

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. S performed my Tummy Tuck in November results within 2 months are more than what I expected looks wonderful !! Never thought my stomach will look great aga..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me with my under eye circle that made my eyes look sunken and tired. No matter how much sleep I would get it never looked better. It bothered me whil..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.S performed my breast augmentation. I was dealing with very saggy skin at a young age and asked for a very natural look. It is now 4 months later and I CANNO..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skin care treatments are the best. Microneedling was not painful and loved the results. My face looks smoother and refreshed. Fabrizio was gentle. "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr. S is a great listener and always does want I want for my eastetics. He is a great listener and does a great job every time. "

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Steinbrech handling all of my injectables for several years now and I would not consider going to anyone else! His work is amazing and he has a f..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. S for over a year now, every 4-6months I go in for in for some Botox. Looks so natural yet I can definitely tell the difference, not only i..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His personality is friendly and he takes the time to explain anything I have questions about. "

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech has a gentle hand and great bedside manner. "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabricio the skin care specialist there is awesome. "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only have I been coming to the office for years but have sent many of my girlfriends to get treatments like I have from him. He is the best way to your skin..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steinbrech is the best. I would not go anywhere else. "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. S is a great doc. Always attentive always a perfectionist. "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My HERO!!!! My story is long and painful!!! Dr S. Gave me my life back!!! After so many reconstructive surgery 's from being "BOTCHED" After all of the Dr I ..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I originally got the implants (butt and breasts), my body was in really bad shape from 25 years of battling a very severe eating disorder. Most other doc..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only is he a great doc but he has a great personality. Funny guy and you can tell he loves what he does. Will be returning when my botox wears off. :)"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff A+, Office A+, Doctor A+++ (Gold Star)! I couldn't have made a better choosing Dr. Steinbrech. He is wonderful at his craft and is one of the only doctors..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He always answers all my questions about the injections I get. He knows I am petrified with needles too so I never feel rushed since he takes his time because o..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steinbrech does my Botox, I wouldn't like anybody else to do it , he's the best!"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With my 36th Birthday coming up, I've noticed some ugly lines forming around my eyes making me look tired all the time. I went to see if Dr. Steinbrech could he..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would go to anyone else. Dr. Steinbrech was awesome. He set all my expectations and then exceed them. He is the best"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Satisfied with my injections. The time he took and knowledge I learned from my appointment. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "hasgdas sahdhgsad fshdfhsgad asbnfdshgad s adfhgsafd sahg"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with my results. You will not look fake or ridiculous, you will look like you, only a better, younger version. "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. Dr. Steinbrech is a talented surgeon and a caring, interested, and compassionate person. The results of my revision surgery (mastopexy/breast implant e..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the wait was not long, the treatment did not take long. They explained what I was doing in great detail. I knew what to expect and the treatment outcome was als..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech is an amazing doctor, I just received Botox treatment in my forehead about a week ago and it looks amazing! He does wonders, I'm so happy!!!!"

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a really great experience with Dr. Steinbrech and his office. His staff is attentive and warm and has always worked hard to accommodate my erratic sc..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most skilled doctor I have ever known and by far the nicest. He is the only surgeon I trust. He always spends a ton of time with me and never rushes when he is ..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few weeks ago I had Botox done in my forehead and fillers done in my cheeks .. I am super happy. Dr.Steinbrech is the best .. I highly recommend him . "

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience at the office. The staff was so knowledgable I felt completely at ease. I did my treatment with Fabrizzio for skin tightening and I a..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently having skin tightening treatment on my stomach with Fabrizzio. I came to him complaining of loose skin that just didn't look like what it did a..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Steinbrech to talk about putting filler in my lips. I was terrified due to some of the things i have ssen in the past. Dr. Steinbrech mde me f..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consutation and peel with Fabricio, he was incredibly accomedating to my schedule and concerns about my skin care. I felt really comfortable with his kn..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had cool sculpting at his office and the results are shocking. I'm an athletic person but one spot on my stomach would never go away-so this option was beyond m..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Steinbrech for any and all cosmetic procedures. He was so kind and patient throughout the entire procedure. From the 1st consultation..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have considered getting plastic surgery for some time but I was too scared, and embarrassed to actually go through with it. I am a young man in pretty good sh..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First thing I noticed is everyone there is nice. Even the doorman. Dr. Steinbrech is a great guy and made me feel very comfortable. The results from my li..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me be frank & honest! Dr. Steinbrech is gifted at his craft. I went in for dermal fillers to enhance and restore volume in my face. I spoke with Dr. Steinbr..."

April 13, 2015

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough about Dr. Steinbrect. He is truly a talent. I have been seeing him for many years, and is my "best kept secret", to keeping me look youthfu..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm a man in my mid-20s and I am very happy with the work that Dr. Steinbrech had performed on me. I got a jaw filler to give me a more defined jawline and I a..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a 35 year old man, I came to Dr. Steinbrech's office for liposuction to tighten my physique. And WOW, I have been blown away by the results and his skills. H..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am from the LA/OC area in California and initially considered traveling there to have my breast augmentation done back home. I am SO grateful that I came acr..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had several cosmetic procedures in my lifetime, by several doctors, and I've never before felt moved to write a review, or rather RAVE. I'm not saying my ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Steinbrech this past summer. I must say that he is the most talented and professional plastic surgeon that i have met...."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech is an artist: sensitive, caring and does beautiful work. He takes the time to explain the options that are best for you. Everyone is an indivi..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am living proof of the talent Dr. Steinbrech has mastered. He is able to create a natural look of youth without having a plastic image. Being a patient at a..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Steinbrech for a liposuction and breast augmentation consult. He explained the different procedures and recommended traditional liposuction for my sto..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience with Dr. Steinbrech and his staff."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a such a pleasure being a patient at Dr. Steinbrech's office! Everyone was kind, helpful, professional and the best part is that they really worked with..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an outstanding end-to-end patient experience with Dr. Steinbrech from the day I came in for a consultation to my post op following a tummy tuck. Every sin..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech has been doing my filler injections for a couple years now and I am very happy with my results. He has a gentle hand and does not overdo which is..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech is not only an artist, but a professional in every sense of the word. He goes above and beyond the call of "doctor" duty - ensuring not only perf..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Doug is the best. He is a true professional. I would not trust anyone else with these services. I have a lifelong relationship with Dr. Doug and through ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say Dr. Steinbrech is Charming charismatic caring and makes a very difficult situation easy to deal with. I felt like I was in great hands and I hav..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steincrech is really great. I couldn't be happier with my results (breast aug). He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and answered all m..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinbrech made me feel comfortable, as comfortable as you can be with needles being injected into your face. It was totally worth the money and I feel like..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly, the best. I cut my face in a terrible fall and Doug stitched me up in the best way possible, sans scar!"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Steinbrech a while back for treatment for something that was bothering me for years and I wish I went sooner. He was the best!"

September 21, 2014