Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Hotchkiss

Dr Hotchkiss is an EXCELENT Dr There is no one better

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Kind competent and compassionate Truly the best of the best. Truly impressive

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

When no one else wanted to operate on my elbow, Dr. Hotchkiss took the job on and I owe it to him that I am able to have full range of motion of my arm again, after I was originally told I possibly would never be able to. 15 years later, I now do power yoga, even balancing on only my arms.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I had a complicated elbow break a few years ago that I needed to have 10 surgeries. My old doctor wanted me to have an 11th to get my elbow perfect. If I didn't get the operation, my arm would shrivel up and die. So, I went to Dr. Hotchkiss to get a second opinion & I'm glad I did that. He confirmed I did NOT need another surgery. Two years later, my arm gained more motion then it would have with a surgery. So glad I switched over to him. But, he's a great doctor and very nice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Extremely professional, decent, and skilled. Did surgery on my extremely damaged elbow, and did a terrific job. Always a pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Another doctor wouldn't even consider fixing my knuckle.Dr. Hotchkiss helped me so much, the surgery went very well, he is the best in his field. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Sought for 2nd opinion and found his diagnosis and treatment plans excellant. Although very brief interaction, I believe he is superior in his field.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

A renowned upper extremity orthopedist and surgeon. Is very straight with you - if he thinks surgery will not help, he will tell you. His style is a little stiff, but if I need another hand specialist, he's the one I'll consult with.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Robert N. Hotchkiss's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthFirst