Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Garrett

After months of dealing with doctors who just don't listen to their patients I found Dr. Garrett. What a great doctor. He managed to answer all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. Turned out I was healthy after all and didn't have high blood pressure like everyone else said. Felt so much better when I left his office. His staff was great too, friendly, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

We feel so blessed to have Dr. Garrett, Kathy, and the staff there to answer our questions and have found them all to be very helpful, concerned, and caring. We feel very secure having a Dr. that listens and acts accordingly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Love Dr. Garrett. Very helpful and caring. Staff is rediculously rude!!Billing is rediculous and staff is not helpful when you request an explanation.Also, seems like they could schedule better to avoid the LONG waits.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

The doctor isnt as bad as the office staff. His office staff is rediculously rude and incompetent. If you have hours to spend, than this is a great office to pick.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Great Doctor. His staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. He has always been late but a good thing is worth waiting for. His partner Dr. Rosenfield did my Cath and that all went well. Glad to see a site like this on the web!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

LISTENED to me - which was a first for any doctor and TOOK TIME to talk to me about all of my concerns. It felt as if he genuinely cared about me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. Robert B. Garrett's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

GHI