Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Shirazi

He is a very knowledgable doctor but unfortunately inappropriate in his bedside manner. As a young woman I felt extremely uncomfortable with him. He made crude comments about my personal life. He also alluded to speaking to other young women in this way which makes me think he would treat all young, female patients in this manner. I think it's extremely unprofessional and a shame as he is a decent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Shirazi for about 5 years now. Although he's not always on time, he's extremely knowledgeable and compassionate physician. He's funny and as personable a doctor I've ever had, which is rare. Most of the physicians I've had wouldn't even take the time to look at me in the eye when speaking to me. He's very down to Earth...I'm with him for life!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

First time I booked an appointment. I waited an hour with no update on when Dr. Shirazi would be available. I left shortly after an hour and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Shirazi for over five years. He has helped me through various health issues large and small. He has always been compassionate and comforting while being very knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

very compassionate doctor , excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeabel and takes the time to listen . after being treated by dr shirazi I refuse to go to another md..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He's very compassionate, smart and takes time to know his patient. He pays attention to all my concerns and explains really well. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Hey, this guy kicks ass he's very knowledgable and professional with a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Shirazi has always been patient and took his time with my husband and I and answered any questions that we may have had. Reccomended for general check ups and treatment of minor issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I walked half and hour in the rain to an appointment only to be told sorry, he wasn't at work today. Yet he had confirmed the appointment on ZocDoc! I guess from the availability he had no other patients and thus couldn't be bothered getting out of bed. Next time maybe you should have the courtesy to cancel on the one patient you do have. Avoid.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011