Ratings for Dr. Amol Saxena

I visited Dr. Saxena because I had heard he was famous. I found him to be arrogant and rude. He did not seem to care, he wanted to hurry out of the office as fast as possible. I felt I wasted my time and money. I have seen a different podiatrist since and have had great results. I would avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Saxena is a sports-related specialist and an avid marathon runner, himself. I had a sports-aggravated problem with my toes and went to Dr. Saxena for a second opinion. He understood my problem better than my regular podiatrist, explained why the planned procedure would not work well for me, explained which procedure he would prefer, and gave me suggestions if I wanted to do further research. I did more research, his advice sounded much better than the previous podiatrist's plan, and I had him do the surgery. My feet are working better than expected and recovered quickly. Dr. Saxena is very knowledgeable, friendly, and approachable. Excellent doctor and I will always go back to him and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007