Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Ralph

Having our first son with Dr. Ralph was one of the most traumatic experiences in our lives. His lack of respect and concern towards his patients well-being is borderline criminal. For your families sake stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

De Ralph is very knowledgeable. Seems a little cold at first but once you get to know him he's a good guy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Would not recommend. The fake niceness of the office staff does not make up for the lack of caring and concern from the nurses or doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Ralph is a great and his office staff is great. They treat you like they have known you for years. They give me appointments for my visit when it was best for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Ralph he is very professional and seemed very caring about my health. Dr. Ralph took care of me for my pregnancy and he delivered my child.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I have had more procedures done, including and not limited to, 2 pregnancies with him. It's not a fancy office where the walls are filled with women having babies or cards. They are there, but they aren't shrined like selling points. I was a gyn patient of his for 10 yrs, with several problems/complications, infections, and routine check ups. He does a thorough job. He doesn't discuss matters while on the "table" he lets you get dressed, and then brings you in his office to discuss. He's the only doctor who has ever done this, except for 1 and I've lived in four different cities! As far as my babies are concerned, I made sure I wanted a vaginal birth, he and I discussed it prior, and he did everything possible to try and make it happen. Others will schedule it, if you elect it. He on the other hand, will listen to what you want. Is he firm on what he recommends, absolutely, will he hold your hand, absolutely not, he will make sure your babies are safe and healthy.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

This Dr is the absolute WORST Dr I have ever met!!!! When I was in labor in the hospital Dr. Ralph decided to give me a C-section b/c my baby's head was facing down instead of looking up. It was after I got pregnant w/ my second child and went to another dr, that I found out that the reason Dr. Ralph decided to cut me was ludirous. In addition, when I got home I was in excrutiating pain and called the dr so he could call me in a prescription and he replied to me "hurry up and call me back w/ a pharmacy # because i'm on my way to dinner"...absurd! I would never recommend him to anyone. He's cold and does not take the time to get to know his patients, NOT what you need when you're looking for an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

This is was by far the rudest Dr. I have ever encountered. Absolutely no bed side manner. Does not belong in the field of ob/gyn. Had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and referred to him for a d&c...made a sensitive and emotional situation so much worse. Will be discussing my experience with my Dr and hope he never gets another referral again. Women deserve better.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Ralph was kind, very knowledgeable, and handled my problem.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I dont like needles, the nurses were taking my blood and I ended up being stuck about three times. So I threw up, the doc comes in and is like we just cant have this next time put her in a room. My opinion is he was very rude and so are the staff. I was dizzy and couldnt get to the sink... They didnt even bother helping me, they were so worried "omg dont ****on me" is what one of them said. He seemed to be a good doctor at first any questions he would answer, also the office dosent get you in and get you out. They take their time.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I had hard time and comlications with my pregnacy. I went there for abortion option... The doctor spend long time with me and told me all posibilitis in details. He ask me to think agane and he will be there for me in both desitions /to keep and deliver my baby, or to do abortion/ . I make appoiment for abortion, but at last moment i begin to kry and I change my mind. The staff give me napkins told me it's ok, just relax. I AM EMPRESSED becouse on my wey back, / mimits later/ us soon us doctor finised with his patient, he CALL ME BACK IN PERSON to make shore how I am. Was so kind. Conversation hepl me to gatt better. He said that will be happy to deliver my baby. I am forinar - sory if there is gramatic mistakes. The importance for me is that this doctor realy care for his patience and do his job with love. Office was so clean, staff - profesional and friendly. I strongly recomend this doctor and office !!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Jonathan D. Ralph's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Oxford