Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Waldorf

The level of experience the Dr Waldorf has is great. With in minutes he determined that my problem was not with by back, but was a kidney stone and had me with the appropriate doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The only doctor that found the problem I was having and was able to correct it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I went to Dr Eric, not in pain (anymore). I had been to another chiro and had great success. I moved and just wanted to maintain what the other chiropractor had done for me. They were very nice, but I felt that Dr Eric did not really care what I was there for and really did not listen. He recommended I come to see him 60 times this year. I have never been in any kind of accident, just had some headaches from my neck being out of alignment. I felt this office was somewhat high pressure and focused on making money. I don't fault anyone for trying to make money, we all are. But this was just not for me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr Eric gave me my life back. He truly cares for you as if you were family. My first visit the office was closed and he came it because he knew I needed the care. Will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Eric was able to correct my problem where medical doctors have given up. His gentle caring manor is rarely seen in healthcare providers now a day. He took the time to answer my every question and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Seemed like he was more interested in wanting my money then my health. Just seemed more like a sales pitch then a doctors office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

After seeing an neurologist and having CT scans and MRIs that showed nothing Dr. Waldorf was able to get rig of my headaches in no time. I am now able to get back to doing the things I love to do.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Friendly helpful staff. Doctor great! If you need a chiropractor see Dr. Waldorf.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Eric A. Waldorf's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgewater, NJ