Ratings for Dr. Irving M. Bratt

Dr. Bratt is the best doctor I have ever had. He respects my time and is thorough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Bratt the past three years. He's caring and knowledgable. Great office team. I continue to use him... For what its worth, I'm PPO and could see any area Physician.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

do not use dr. Bratt!!!! He is only concerned with money. He will not spend more than 15 minutes with you and if your issues exceed that he will make you schedule another appointment and expects you to pay again. The office manager is completely unprofessional and will talk down to you. Girl at front desk will hang up on you if you ask too many questions and is very disrespectful. Even though dr. Bratt is always on time, it is nothing more than a revolving door. Every time I'm there I see new staff. If you want the type of doctor that sees hundreds if patients a day and gets annoyed if you take up too much of his time, than thus is the doc for you. If you want someone who actually cares about your well being than find someone else.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Love Dr. Bratt. Have been going to him for years. Then my insurance changed and I had to switch. Switched pcps many times in that time period, none compared to Dr. Bratt. Found out my insurance was changing again, this time to Humana, which he accepts. Switched back to him immediately. He is prompt, returns calls immediately, very conservative in his approach and yet is willing to try different things instead of just automatically referring you to a specialist. For example, back in high school I saw him about some acne I had. Rather than just refer me to a dermatologist, which would have cost $$, he offered several solutions and we tried them one by one until the problem was solved. I love dr. Bratt, and I love that he is a true rare family practice dr. He sees patients as young as 3. My youngest (I have 6) is only 1, but when he turns 3, I'm switching them all to Dr. Bratt. Can't praise him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Bratt is concerned about one thing only and that is money. How many people can he see and how much he can get for each one. So he calls people early...big deal. He is money hungry pure and simple

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Great staff. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate,accommodating and caring Dr. He makes sure that I'm comfortable during my exam and does not talk down to me!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bratt for over 25 years.When a recent change in my life was pushing towards moving, my first thought was about my PCP!!! When he is unavailable (which is seldom) I see his associate Dr. Ohayon. Dr Bratt is punctual. I love that I sit in his office with 1-2 other people, and not the usual cattle call I have experienced in other offices. This being said, I am never late and only 1x in all those years have I missed an appt. I will not be part of the problem that Dr's experience with pts not showing up, running late, then complaining because they have to wait. The desk assoc asks about my family. Sherri draws my blood a certain way due to my fear. Dr Bratt calls the next morning with my lab results. He is also conservative. When I go into the office 99% of my issues subside with conservative treatment. If not, THEN I am sent for further testing. Dr. Irving Bratt gets an A+ from this patient (and her family)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

My husband has gone to dr. bratt since 1991. Dr. Bratt recorded on my husband's chart some information which was partially inaccurate, and was discovered by us when he was turned down for new insurance. My hubby called Dr. Bratt (12-21-10) to see if he could drop in and discuss the false info. and never received a call back from Bratt, but did receive a call (12-22-10) from another man at his office who stated that my husband was terminated as a patient since he had "cancelled" more than 3 appts. since 1991! Hello..is that how a person should be treated when they question what their Dr. of 20 years has written on their chart? My husband has only 11 pills left in his RX and was told to find a new Dr. and have that Dr. write an RX. This is just disgraceful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I have never been to a Dr. office that is more efficiently operated or is more patient-friendly. the only Dr. I have ever seen that personally calls with lab results the next morning before 8AM. Dr. Bratt is a caring and kind person. I could not give them a higher recomendation.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Bratt since I was a child for my regular checkups. Now my Husband and I are regular patients. Every time we go here, we don't wait any longer than about 5 minutes in the waiting room. The visit goes like clockwork. I love his nurse that takes my blood--it NEVER hurts, and i don't have any marks on my arm after. She actually knows what she's doing! The staff is pretty friendly as well. It's really the most efficient office i've ever been to. I always expect the Doctor to personally call me back the next morning to discuss my bloodwork results with me at the promised time. I've worked at Doctor's offices that make you wait for 2 hours just to fit more patients in--you don't have to worry about that here. You be prompt for your appointments and give them respect, and they will repay you the exact same.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Irving M. Bratt's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1977)

Harvard-Pilgrim