Ratings for Dr. Frederick Goll

Same experience as other raters. Can't get a phone call back to even schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Good luck getting an apt. I've been trying for over a month and they have the rotating answering machine so you cannot get a live person. You leave a message every day and no one calls you back. I've seen this Dr before and since he has the personality of a rock, I gave up. Oh, and you can't get in to see anyone else at this office either as no one ever calls you back!

Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr.Goll & his team were fantastic, from my first phone call to them, to get in ASAP - my surgery & all of my post op check ups. I highly recommend this office to anyone needing to see an ENT. I do not have one negative to point out.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

not pleased with how it went. he's an arrogant doctor

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I wouldn't recommend at all, after more than 4 months I still have sinus congestion, to much mucus and killing dry coughing but he gave me nothing but told me go and by "Mucinex" which always advertised on TV??? which is over priced and worthless!!!! He is not a real doctor, if you can't forth for an expensive medicine he don't waist his time on patient. After many years to be his patient I don't want to see hem any longer, just take your money and do nothing??????

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Amanda called back and even rescheduled my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I've seen several ENT's for a serious situation and he was just ok. He looked down the throat ok but has the personality of being very stand-off-ish.. couldn't talk to him becuase when I tried he just got up and left the room. Didn't care at all with what I was dealing with. Tried to see someone else in the office to change doctors and they office said I had to get his permission first. I didn't ask for the moon.. just have serious issues and needed to talk about what to do because THAT'S WHY I CAME THERE !!! Wouldn't even consider surgery with this guy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He was the first ent I saw for my chronic sinus infections. And of course he immediately did surgery. I failed to see any improvement and I felt things got WAY worse. So then I started seeing other ENT docs and even went to UCLA. They said he botched the surgery (that I didn't need) and put me on antibiotics which made it worse since it was a fungal infection which is made worse by antibiotics. By this point, I had to have corrective surgery to repair the damage. The antifungal meds were really working but I would have to keep it up for about 6 mo. Then we moved back to Vegas and my insurance sent me back to Dr. Goll, who immediately wanted to do surgery again. I asked to just go back on the antifungal, nope but he would give me more antibiotics and said I didn't have fungal infection despite the labs saying that is exactly what I have. I am fighting to not have to go back to him. He is very nice but his skills are not at the level I need. His staff are horrible at returning phone calls. It may be in your best interest to seek medical care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

While he seems professional and his nurses are quite nice, my main issue lies with his bedside manner, scheduling and unwillingness to move treatment forward. My son had failed three hearing screenings. At two months we had our first appointment, where he failed a fourth screening. At that point he should have scheduled an ABR test. Instead, Goll scheduled a follow-up two months later. He didn't ask questions and we had to stop him as he packed up to share our son's symptoms of hearing loss. After another appointment, we sought another audiologist. He was polite, but did not explain options even when asked. In addition, the results of his hearing screenings, while they revealed hearing loss, also revealed that he does have some hearing. This was not explained. Finally, when we called to schedule, we always had to leave a message. Seeing as how language development begins at 6 months, we felt he did not proactively treat our son, nor take our concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

DR. GOLL PUT IN MY SONS EAR TUBES IN 2012. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. NO EAR INFECTIONS AFTER THAT. RECENTLY I TOOK MY SON (3 YEARS OLD) TO HIS OFFICE FOR AN ABCESSED LYMPH NODE. HE HAD BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL, WAS PUT ON MANY ANTIBIOTICS WITH NO HELP AND DISMISSED. DR.GOLL'S OFFICE SQUEEZED HIM IN THE SAME DAY. AS SOON AS HE SAW MY SON, HE QUICKLY ADVISED ME TO TAKE HIM BACK TO THE ER. HE NEEDED TO BE ADMITTED WITH IV ANTIBIOTICS FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND POSSIBLY HAVE SURGERY. AS WE WERE LEAVING THE OFFICE, HE CALLED RIGHT OVER TO THE ER TO ADVISE THE STAFF WE WERE ON THE WAY. HE WENT EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON MY SON, AND MADE US FEEL VERY GOOD ABOUT HIS PROGRESS. DR GOLL HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND EXPLAINS THINGS TO WHERE WE CAN UNDERSTAND. THE FACT THAT HE PROMPTLY CALLED THE ER TO PUT IN ORDERS SPEAKS VOLUMES! HES SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR! MY SON WILL SOON BE GETTING TONSIL AND ADENOID REMOVAL WITH DR. GOLL AND I FEEL 100% THAT SURGERY WILL GO SMOOTHLY.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Frederick Goll's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)