Ratings for Dr. Lizzy R. Thomas

Doctor went out of her way & took care of my medical condition; office staff are friendly & helpful; very clean place; doctor spent time to listen to me ordered the tests before making the diagnosis. I will recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

dr thomas has always been great with me, when i had no medical insurance she made sure i got my synthroid, through samples, and did as few blood tests as possible. She has always been reasonable on prices and office visits.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

What an eye opener...she's got no facial expression...doesn't seem interested in your problem...and seems only interested in whether you come in again in 3 months-I will not go back! Her staff was very nice,though.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Thomas has very poor communication skills. She consults several specialists but does not keep the patient informed. I would not recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I waited in her office for 3 hours for a scheduled appointment. I saw her for bronchitis. A good doctor would have felt my lymph nodes during the exam. If she had, she wouldn't have missed a large lump on my thyroid that was cancer. It was found by another doctor who I saw because she couldn't get me in when my bronchitis wasn't clearing up. Don't got to her, she misses the obvious!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

She asked me a few random questions and then recommended a bunch of tests and studies for me to participate in that seem to have nothing to do with my actual problems. At first I thought I really liked her because she asked so many questions, but after the second visit, I realized that she wasn't actually REALLY listening to me. The one thing that I actually went to her for was brushed aside and never adequately addressed, though I continued to bring it up. I could always be wrong, but I, personally, did not feel that she was listening to what I was trying to tell her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

I have gone to Dr. Thomas for almost 20 years, and I find that while sometimes her staff is less than I would hope for, she herself is an excellent doctor. She diagnosed MS that had been missed by other "great" doctors. I love her!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

No nonsense doctor. She tells it like it is and some people don't like that but it works for me. She is very softspoken and is a good listener and has her opinions about things if they are good or not. She is very honest about what she thinks you should be doing about your health.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

She is dishonest. She bills the insurance company dishonestly. Ex: she bills the insurance company for a service provided by an equipment provider (nebulizer treatment done by Lincare in her office)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Wait time is ridiculous. Waiting area not large enough to hold all of the patients who are scheduled to see Dr. Thomas 2 the same time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2005

Dr. Lizzy R. Thomas's Credentials

• Inst Of Med Sci, Banaras Hindu Univ, Varanasi, Up, India (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med