Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Steuer

Best bunch of Nurse Practitioners and office staff anyone could ask for. Even better , Steuer is a great doctor and definitely understands chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have had very good experience with Mid-South. You are helping me manage my pain and working with my other doctors to improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Mid-South Pain Treatment Center and Mid-South International Pain Institute for several years. I have always been treated with courtesy. All members of your staff act in a professional manner. I appreciate all of you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I have enjoyed my visits to the Mid-South Pain Treatment Center. The staff are very nice and caring to me as a patient. They are always very nice and also my doctor. Ms. Katherine Smith takes very good care of me. She always takes time to answer questions and gives me the best treatment possible to help with my pain. I am very glad to come to the center. I would recommend anyone to come here. This clinic really cares about their patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The staff is very professional, polite and courteous. Dr. Raby is very down to earth. She explains everything in detail and showed other concerns. Her nurse is superb and I can’t say enough great things about them. Great job!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

All person are very nice and concerned. This office takes care of my health problems, check my vitals and weight every time I come for a visit.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I very much appreciate the care I receive here at Mid-South Pain Treatment Center. I have had to be using these doctors for many years. The doctors, nurses and staff have always been willing to listen to any problem I am having and be as helpful as they can be. I could hardly walk or more move around at all before I first came here. In fact they have taken such good care of me that even though I have moved out of the area I drive back 4 hours each way to see them once a month rather than change doctors. I trust these doctors and nurses.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Always a good experience. Staff is friendly and helpful and most seem to care about our level of care. Thanks for being here for us!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This clinic is very understanding of my pain management needs. Katherine seems like she really cares that you are properly taken care of. The staff is always nice. The pricing on the procedures are high comprised to the Tennessee doctor I’ve seen in the past. Have to pay meal more out of pocket, but the procedures work good. I am pleased with the service here.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My experience has been good thus far. The staff member and everyone is very nice. The only thing is the block, its fine for a couple of hours but afterward it hurts really badly. So I just wish that there’s another way instead of the blocks. Other than that Mid-South Pain Treatment is the best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Michael E. Steuer's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare