Ratings for Dr. Richard Demir

I had a very private condition that I suffered with for years. I was finally referred to Dr. Demir who performed sacrocolpopexy. My problem is corrected and behind me. I could not be happier. Any woman needing surgery with little incisions should contact Dr. Demir.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have suffered with ten years of pelvic pain and have seen six other doctors. This was the most expert evaluation I have ever gone through.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for. I saw the ad in Valley Lifestyles. I never knew there was a program like this. We are well underway in finding the cause of my pain. They are experts and I feel so secure.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Best experience I have had in health care. I have had pain for so long I am glad to have found a doctor to make me better.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I was admitted to the Gilbert ER with pain three days after a D&C at another hospital for miscarriage. Unfortunately, the other hospital missed my ectopic pregnancy. Dr. DeMir was the GYN Surgeon on-call. He told me I had an ectopic. Of course, I did not believe it. He fixed it laparoscopically and was even able to preserve my tube. He showed me pictures afterwards. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Just had my last post op checkup. I am so happy. I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy six weeks ago. I was back at work the next week. The home nurse was sweet and very attentive. Dr Demir is everything they say he is. I never had a surgery where I felt that good so quickly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

The girl that works the front desk is rude, unreliable, and lies for mistakes. She dropped the ball on multiple occasions finding a surgery center which somehow she forgot to do and did not follow up after finding out that the surgery appointment was moved back another 4 days. Only reason I found out is the surgury center called to go over the prep. The outpatient nurse didn't even know as they called to ask what the best time was to come check on my wife on the original surgery date. Very unprofessional and would highly suggest moving on if you are looking for a surgeon that has a staff that is willing to look out for your best interest.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Demir at the Pain Center of AZ. I have been in pain for many years and have had almost ten surgeries from as many doctors. The first meeting with Dr. Demir he wanted to talk about my history. He ordered all my records and the next time we talked some more. There was no hard sell. Everyone else wanted to operate immediately and talk later. I have never had a doctor go over my history like he did. He also examined me. Everyone else ordered MRI's or CT scans instead of an exam. I feel very positive and comfortable at Pain Center with Dr. Demir.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I visited this doctor for 5 months of my pregnancy. I was never told at any of my 10+ visits that he does not ever actually go to a hospital to deliver and I was never given the opportunity to meet the doctor that would deliver for him. Also I specifically told him I was breastfeeding and he continually wrote prescriptions for birth control that was not approved for breastfeeding mothers.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

My mother had uterus prolapse when we were introduced to Dr. Demir in the ED. We went to his office, had a full examination and ultrasound. We all could see the ultrasound on the flat screen and he explained everything. My mom had a laparoscopic hysterectomy and sacropexy. Dr. Demir put mesh around the vagina and attached it to her back bone. We went back for her six month exam. She is doing great with no more problems. Thank you Dr. Demir and Shanna.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Richard Demir's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1984)