Ratings for Dr. Richard Demir

My experience at Desert Womens Care was amazing. The staff is super friendly and outgoing. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with smiles. They checked my benefits before I arrived so there was no delay in time. I received an ultrasound at my first visit to check for anything which I liked a lot. Dr. Demir was attentive with my questions and helping find the root cause on my pelvic pain. I had a laparoscopic surgery with him and he did an amazing job! My scars are very small and almost unnoticeable. I had very little discomfort and was able to return to work within a week. I am now on the Lupron therapy after I was diagnosed with endometriosis and I have never felt better. Thank you so much Dr. Demir I would definitely refer this provider to all.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Demir for about 2 years now he has always been willing to go the extra length to do what need to be done for my care. An his staff is amazing always here trying to make things easier.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

I've been coming here for years. The staff is always polite and Dr. Demir actually listens and he goes above and beyond. Definitely recommend people to come here.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr Demir is a great Dr, and a funny guy! all my past Dr's never took the time to find out what was really wrong, Dr Demir has scheduled test and got to the root of my problems......

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Demir delivered my daughter in 1991 and I have often thought of him and wondered where he went. He was a phenomenal physician and took great care of me during my pregnancy and threw a fit at the staff who left me in labor too long. He was truly supportive and I, too, cannot understand why anyone would say something negative about him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr Richard Demir was my o.b.g.y.n. for many years. I was very sad when he moved out of the state of Illinois. He is one of the kindest person I have ever met. I truly miss him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I do not understand where all of these negative reviews are coming from? Dr. Demir is a little more on the blunt and direct side compared to other sensitive doctors. He does have a very DIFFERENT personality which takes some getting use to. BUT, from all the doctors I've been too, he has been the most thorough, direct, and most intelligent doctor I have encountered. I wasted thousands and thousands of dollors from treatments from other doctors with positive reviews on how nice they were and how they listened and seemed to care. Well it never got me anywhere but a huge medical bill. Dr. Demir from what I experienced doesn't like to fake anything and yes he does use profanity and weird comparisons, but he has been the only doctor to help fix what was wrong with me. If you want a sensitive, caring, hand holding doctor, Dr. Demir is not for you. If you want a serious, different, most effective doctor who will fix the problems, then Dr. Demir is your answer.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The only reason I continued to go was for relief,he is arrogant speaking about voting for Obama was horrible and how women are so unf"cable these days he would f them with his pediatricians p"nis- word for word, on my second visit. He does not listen you are a statistic and your pain is like all other studies. He is snide and gives you pain medz to only call you a drug addict. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I work in the medical field. I don't need a friend as a doctor, but I do need someone to listen. He has missed my pcos 3x now, and most of,the time your herded in like sheep 6 people have the same appointment times to pee in a cup and have a script written by his director as he calls her. Definitely not professional, no bedside manner, and I've had zero relief from the last 2 surgeries that I've now opted for a hysterectomy. He may be a talented surgeon and have many awards but if you want to be treated like a # or a statistic he is food you, if you want to be humiliated, treated like a child and degraded his for you. And if you have children don't bring them he yelled at my two year old for sitting quietly playing with her doll and why couldn't she sit with her hands in her lap she is 2 he said I don't like kids my wife tricked me into having kids and he couldn't stand them. Arrogant, pompous, jerk!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

SCAM! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BEFORE THEY SEE YOU. THEN A MONTHS LATER THEY CLAIM YOU DIDNT PAY! RUN! RUN! RUN! HE SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE STAR. HE IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. DONT TRUST THIS HIPPIE!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I am a pelvic pain sufferer of nineteen years. I have been with Pain Management for years getting epidural shots and oxycodone. They never bothered to make a diagnosis. Dr. demir did CT, MRI, GI and surgery. He finally diagnosed me with endometriosis. He removed alot of it and has treated me with lupren since. Now I need less oxycodone and have not had a back injection in seven months. I am working again and could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Richard Demir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1984)

• Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Endometriosis
  • Interstitial cystitis
  • Cervical cerclage
  • Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
  • Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
  • Posterior prolapse (rectocele)
  • Uterine prolapse