Ratings for Dr. Orest Zaklynsky

Dr. Zaklynski performed an emergency cholecystectomy(gall bladder removal) at Newport Hospital approximately 15 years ago. My friend just informed me that she is at Newport Hospital's ER and has to have her gall bladder out. That is when I recommended Dr. Z. to her and found this website to locate his phone number. I remember him vividly because of his warm and compassionate bedside manner, his thoroughness of examination, the way he included me and my family in the decision-making treatment process, and his high ethical standards.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr Z is a phenomenal surgeon and old school gentleman. Very dry sense of humor. Keeps his own schedule. Totally teliable. Performed emergency surgery on me and saved my life!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I waited for my husband after surgery and was told that Dr. Zaklynsky would let me know how the surgery went. It was a case done before lunch and I was not informed of my husband's status and had to ask the front desk to check on him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I have been in newport hospital 5 times with other problems and other doctors since this wonderful doctor operated on me........and although i wasn't his patient for those other operations , he was the first person to come to see me when I arrived............he cares and has a dry sense of humor amd is well repected throughout the hospital............he has given me a new life.....a great guy and a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

You cannot find a more skilled, or more compassionate, general surgeon anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Zaklynsky is one of the most caring and dedicated medical surgeons at Newport Hospital. I would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Orest Zaklynsky's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Newport, RI