Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Miller

This medical practice is like a warehouse. It takes forever to get through their phone system. I have been on hold with them for over 20 minutes just waiting for the next available appointment setter. They keep over a dozen exam rooms going at once and the doctor hardly stops walking during your appointment. If your appointment takes over 5 minutes they all seem annoyed. The goal seems to be how many patients can they herd through there in a day.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Has been my Doctor over 20 years and always has taken great care of my medical needs,his staff is caring and friendly

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Following a devastating experience in an ER and my reporting the experience to JCAH and VA State Board, this doctor kicked our family out of his multi-doctor family practice because he was on the board of the hospital I wrote about. It did not bother me to find a better doctor, but my husband was home-bound and bedridden and could not actually go to another doctor (Miller's group had cared for my husband for more than 25 years). He was insulting in his letter to my family (didn't have the courage to even accept a face-to-face conversation about it) and didn't care.....something this once wonderful family practice group doesn't seem to do anymore.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He listens well and is attentive to my health care needs. He does excellent lab work and if in doubt about diagnosis will send me to a specialist. He will respectfully chastise me if needed to help me see the importance of being vigilant toward my medical needs. He is responsible for my taking a pro-active approach to my medical health. His staff is always friendly, understanding, and careing. I would recommend Dr. Miller and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

This doctor is little more than licensed drug dealer. My daughter had a sore throat at the age of 12 and he wanted to give her pain medication. Other family members of mine have seen him and he is quick with the pain medication.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Miller is very thorough, he does not over test but he makes sure he runs lab work and does a thorough physical examination rather than seeing you in and out quickly. He has a fine staff of Nurse Practitioners like Frank Jordaens helping him and he really takes his time with you and never talks down to you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

dr. miller has always been helpful , polite and thorough. He has worked me in many times on different days and at different times. He has never guessed a diagnosis with me and has sent me to specialist when needed. This past year has been a rough one for me , I have been in his office many, many times, he has not grown tired of my complaints and still continues to help without being judgemental. thanks dr. miller

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. Bruce A. Miller's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1983)

HIP