Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Egozi

I consulted 6 other surgeons over the last few years. I never felt comfortable with anyone until I met Dr. Egozi. It was one of the best decisions I ever made to have him do my nose job. Thank you Dr. Eric Egozi.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Egozi and could not be happier with the results. My husband thinks I look great and I can finally fill out those clothes I wanted to look good in. My breasts are very natural looking. I would definitely recommend him to ANYONE looking for a doctor that listens and delivers what I was looking for.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

A generous perfectionist with an elegant and gracious manner toward his patients and his staff! For anybody who is afraid of pain, there is a super anesthesiologist who will turn patients away for a tic tac or a grape (!) This is an incredible surgical facility with an office staff that really cares. I have had over a dozen office visits and my average wait time was about 2 minutes. Really. I also have to commend Dr. Egozi's policy of providing bounteous facial massage after a face lift to boost the recovery. I have received hours of extravagant care at the hands of Dr Egozi's expert facialist -- au gratis! The best of course is Dr. Egozi's magnificent work on my 50+ year old face....Wish I had done it ten years earlier.... I would recommend this surgeon -- and have -- to my nearest and dearest.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Egozi performed a lower face and neck lift, as well as a lower eye lid lift. After all my swelling was gone (3 months), he injected Restylane to erase my tear troughs. My results are fantastic! Dr. Egozi is a very skilled surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, answers all questions fully and patiently, and although highly professional, he is also quite personable and has a great sense of humor, and his cost was well below other area surgeons. I'm in my mid-50s and people now peg me for 40. I highly recommend Dr. Egozi.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Egozi is an extremely conscientious and talented Doctor. I had a facelift and necklift in August 2010. It could not have turned out better. I have had several cosmetic procedures in both Florida and New York and I would not consider going to anyone else. Yes- he is a serious guy- but kind and gentle. I feel the same about him as I did my Neurosurgeon. I like my Doctors to be serious and WAY smart. I am not looking for charm or wit. I am there to see the best Doctor I can find and that is what he is. The best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Tampa Bay area.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Egozi began my reconstruction process right after my double mastectomy. He is professional, he answers ALL my questions, he and his staff make follow-ups an enjoyable experience, and I have been very pleased with my surgical outcome. I know I am in very competent hands!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

My experience was great at Dr. Egozi's office. His staff was very friendly and informative. I felt so comfortable talking to Dr. Egozi he spent alot of time with me and I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

this dr is not who i would recommend to any one . bedside manner is dry and unfreindly . very condesending. Is i hope any one considering him needs to do their homework.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I've had a tummy tuck, breast lift and mini face lift with Dr. Egozi and can't be happier with the results and the service. He spent almost an hour with me for the consults. His entire staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, is very cordial and helpful. His prices are reasonable and included a 2-nite stay in the hospital for the TT and BL and an overnite stay at his facility for the FL. The aftercare is also very good, he is always polite and patiently answers all your questions. I have never felt rushed. He's also very detail-oriented and does his best to do the best work with the least amount of scarring.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Eric I. Egozi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Bcbs Illinois