Ratings for Dr. Yoram Sharon

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Such a nice man! He is super knowledgeable and I always feel comfortable around him. I've been going to him for years and I send my family and friends to him as well. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Took the time to figure out a diagnoses that other doctors were unable to find. Great bedside manner, personable, and easy to talk to. Overall a great doctor and person!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

My favorite doc. He always does his best to help with whatever illness I'm dealing with. Always willing to listen and read information that I have questions about. And, he does it with a smile.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

no bedside manner. has a big attitude when trying to convey feelings about treatment. alarmed us about our daughters illness before investigating other possibilities. did not make a notation in chart when we were brought in to be told disturbing news and then received a phone call from a nurse appologizing for his harshness.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Sharon is very attentive and knowledgeable and also very patient-friendly. He's definitely one in a million and my family agrees that we would absolutely go out of our way, if necessary, to remain in his care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Yoram Sharon's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharon's bedside manner is unmatched by any other MD in the office. Really lucky to have found him."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=136566'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014