Ratings for Dr. Gregory V. Osetinsky

Dr O is a great doctor. He has treated me great answered all my questions . Had surgery by him no problems doing great. I tell everyone about him. Great man, nice man as well .

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. O as he refers to himself either does not listen to you or ignores the symptoms you tell him. He horribly misdiagnosed my condition. If you google the three symptoms I have been having for several years what I have finally been diagnosed with came up first on any number of health related websites. I am now facing a serious surgery that had the condition been diagnosed at any number of previous visits could have been avoided. He has become complacent and its about the money.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Clueless. Spent very little time with me. Seemed more concerned about shuffling people through than spending time with them. Horrible doctor. Horrible demeanor. Horrible bedside manner. He didn't spend enough time with me to even begin to diagnose me properly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Ostensky operated on my nose and actually made my breathing worse. I went to another doctor who immediately saw the problem, performed surgery and solved my problem, I would not go back to Dr. Ostensky and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Run through like a herd of cattle. Massively over billed. These people need to be turned in to the attorney general.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. O, he is extrememly skilled, took all the time I needed to answer questions, called me at home to check on me, I feel so blessed to have been referred to him by my primary care doctor. The office staff are fantastic too. I have thyroid cancer and he and the staff have taken the best care of me anyone could ask for.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Although Dr. Osentinsky is very knowledgeable and thorough, I was disappointed when I asked for clairification of his diagnosis. I asked numerous questions about the medication he prescribed and what to do if various situations occur. He hurriedly answered and got up and stood by the door to indicate to me (in my opinion) that he had decided he was finished speaking to me and left the momement he answered my question without giving me a chance to make sure I fully understood the treatment plan he had given me. He did perform tests within the office that I felt gave me confidence in his diagnosis. I just wish he did not act so hurried when I had questions about my course of care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Gregory V. Osetinsky's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners