Ratings for Dr. Clifford M. Teich

I have been a patient of Dr. Teich's for over 25 years. Would never consider changing doctors - he is thorough, patient and always has the time to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The comments below are spot on. Unprofessional environment for this day and age.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have heard of the God Complex before but never experienced it till I met this man. From the moment you walk thru the door you know its not about the patient's needs, its all about the Dr. He doesn't listen well at all. I actually had to school him on generic drugs. He also treats his staff terrible. God for bid you question him. He's nothing more than an ego maniac bully. We found a better doctor after a month an a half of fighting with him to pay attention to lime tests. Thank god my husband will be ok with no thanks to Dr. Ego-trip.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

best doctor in the region. kwowledgeable and compassionate. he saved my life

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I would be dead without the Doctors foresight and knowledge. His staff has always treated me with respect and my appointments are always on time. The Doctor and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I came in for stomach pains and doctor would not examine me or refer since I had another problem this day. He said I needed to come back tomorrow due to insurance limitations... this is UNTRUE. He is a money grubber and was just trying to get another appointment charge out of me. I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

He is a good doctor but the staff does not have good bedside nanners.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

While under the care of Dr. Tiech, he and his staff told me that my Ins. only covered one diagnostic code per visit. NOT TRUE I was there to have my cymbolta adjusted, but was complaining about leg cramps. I was told to make a new visit about the leg cramps. I found a new Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I don't go to the doctor often, but his treatments are good. Willing to answer all questions I had each visit. Nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

not very helpful with patient's concerns a bit obnoxious

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Clifford M. Teich's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)