Ratings for Dr. Isabel Gomez

Love Dr Gomez, but the office staff leaves a lot to be desired. This is the first OB that I like but didn't like the fact that I was push aside so a pregnant woman could go ahead.. I have had to wait 3 hrs past my time because they took pregnant women ahead of me even if their time was way after mine. I have stuff to do too. But in the end I Love this dr so I am staying.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

This doctor is awesome! She is a sweet older woman that knows what shes talking about. She makes you feel comfortable. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Gomez is beyond fantastic. I have seen many OB/GYN. I am finally satisfied and will stay with her. Dr. Gomez takes her time, does a thorough job and listens to everything you have to say. It is hard to feel comfortable when you are having a pap test but Dr. Gomez does. She is the first doctor that put all my problems together and diagnose me properly. I am so happy I found her. If you are looking for a doctor I recommend you see her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Isabel Gomez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)