You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Salinas

I went to specialists for years, and nobody was ever able to come up with a diagnoses. I couldn't breathe when temp changed. He Fixed everything-my skeletal system got inverted, and then I could breathe. He also helped my neck and back pain-and he is why I am able to get through each day-and showed me how to breathe properly. Thank you for all the help!!! Everyone I recommend him to feel the same way.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

He is wonderful. Very caring, explains details until I understood everything-I am not native English speaker, so you can imagine- Office is clean, relaxed, it feels like home. The stuff is very nice too. I recommned Dr.Salinas to everyone. My back pain, headaches, and knee pain is gone, but more importantly, I know why I had all now. I feel more healther and stronger!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Incredible Doctor - Used a technique called active release that instantly started to help. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

I moved to NY from the west coast three years ago and received pretty good chiropractic treatment when there. After receiving treatment from Dr Salinas, however, I have experienced the greatest improvement per session than any before. My neck is lighter and straighter, the tension is gone and I walk out of there like I'm floating every time I leave his office. One of the most valuable aspects of Dr Salinas though is how easy going he is and how comfortable I feel when he treats me, like he's family. And his ability to observe where the problem lies, diagnose and handle it is amazing. He explains it to you too, so that you understand it. Thanks, Dr!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Insurance or not this Doctor is good. Dr. Salinas literally stop pain and gave me back the flexibility i had in my arm 10 years ago...it was improving after 1 visit and was nearly back to normal after 3 visits. I highly recommend going to see him. I've been to a dozen other doctors and countless visits and he is hands down the go to guy for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

My insurance does not cover his care any longer and I can not afford to go any longer... which is so sad because he is fantastic. He listens, treats and heals. Great doctor, great person - immediate results. Office and equipment isn't that impressive, but it's not based on overall quality of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Salinas is an excellent chiropractic doctor. He is very informative and caring. He techniques are gentle and he has really helped me finally get out of pain. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007