Rate Dr. Stuart M. Tashman

Dr. Stuart M. Tashman's Ratings

he is a wonderful doctor. I recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The staff and dr Tashman are all wonderful! So glad I decided to have him see my baby!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Tashman is the best pediatrician in the Hudson Valley & probably in the state of NY. My teen daughters love him. He is patient & knowledgeable. Dr. Tashman takes the time to explain things to the girls & I. My college daughter would rather travel to see him then anyone on her campus. He also follows the sports page & usually mentions that he saw them in the paper, which makes them feel like they are important. He remembers their names when he sees them out & about. Dr. Tashman personally calls to share test results, which in all of my visits to other doctors offices, has never happened before. He is as smart as any of the doctors in NYC with the small town doctor appeal. If you are looking for an awesome pediatrician, make sure you call Dr. Tashman's office. Switching pediatricians was the best decision I ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

my best friend told me about dr tashman when i moved up here from jersey i was still traveling an hour tho bring my kids to the dr it was a pain now dr tashman is 15 min away he diagnosed my daughter with reflux of her kidney and recomended we see a specialist im glad he did shes on meds and is doing well. he is very patient and kind to my other children and he takes the time to explain things to me i dont mind waiting to see me because i know he will give my family the same attention and respect he gave the family before me. dr. tashman truly is a great dr i would recomend him to anyone i know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Tashman is very friendly, answers all your questions, and can be reach easily anytime of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is a fantastic doctor and person. He never tries to rush you in and out just because he is busy. He takes his time, and is very thorough in diagnosing. He truly cares about his patients, even calling on their birthdays. We left a big group with many doctors, to his new practice. That's how confident I am in him as a doctor. It's the small town feel we were looking for. As a doctor, he's very smart and knowledgable. We trust him 100% with our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is the best! My kids absolutely love him (and so do I). He has a way of making them feel comfortable, even when they're a bit "under the weather." He even checks up on them a few days later, and calls on their birthdays - what other pediatrician does that? Dr. Tashman is always available (even when the office is closed) to answer any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Tashman to anyone looking for a great pediatrician - he's AMAZING!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr Tashman is worth my 40 minute drive to his office. I wish he would open an office in Western Sullivan County.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is a great pediatrician! Dr. Ttashman will get on the phone with parents after hours, even on weekends and holidays for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936378].votes_count ]]