Ratings for Dr. David Carcieri

I've been seeing Dr. Carcieri for two years after he was covering for my doctor when she was away. I switched to him since he was so great during labor and delivery and had a great bedside manner. I really didn't want a c/section and he was patient with me and I ended up having a normal delivery.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Carcieri has literally changed my life. My last doctor cloud never helped me with my constant bleeding and pain and reccomended a hysterectomy. Dr. Carcieri took the time to listen to me and with a combination of minor surgery and medication I am a new woman. I have always found his staff to be helpful and much more personable than most large offices. He has always been on time for my appointments,

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have recently changed doctors because for many years and 2 children I put up with his utterly rude staff an waiting over an hour when I had routine appointments. His bedside manner was just barely okay. I found him to be quite rough most of the time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I think Dr Carcieri is great. I've been his patient for 5 years. He found the cause of the problems my other doctor never could solve. He has always taken time to explain things to me and listen. His staff has been very helpful and friendly. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Carcieri for years. I've always liked him and how he made me feel at ease. BUT the last few years I've felt very rushed through my annual exam. I didn't have his full attention (interruptions with phone calls from his wife). Another time he seemed in a hurry...I was the last appointment of the day. I heard him leave the office before I finished getting dressed. Maybe it's the state of managed care or maybe his practice has just gotten too big, but I no longer feel like his patient...I feel like a number/"annual in exam 1"/"your 3:00". It may be time to find another doctor with time to listen. (And I've overheard him yelling at his staff. Everyone's entitled to a bad day, but no one should hear you yell at your own staff in a professional office.)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I love the fact that Dr. Carcieri is the only doctor in the office and it isn't a big group. He takes the time to explain things my other doctors never did. He never makes me feel stupid The office staff are really nice when I had problems with my appointment times and needed to make some changes last minute.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I have been Dr. Carcieri's patient for over 10 years. He delivered both of my children and was great during both of my pregnancies and deliveries. I have NEVER waited in his office for appointments unlike most of my other doctors!! His staff is always very helpful and he makes patients feel at ease. My two sisters have switched to his practice and are much happier than they were in a big group. He's great.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dealing with this Dr. and office was the WORST experience of my life. I found out I was pregnant and everything was okay. I always had to wait...sometimes hours! The receptionist was so rude and always messing up my appointments. I felt completely stressed out and rushed during my delivery. It was an awful experience that ended in my having a C-section which I don't think was necessary but his shift was ending. My scar is so much worse than any that I have seen and ruptured once I got home. Dr. Carcieri was so rude when I had an emergency call and just said go to W&I. It all ending with the secretary giving be my balance due on a small yellow sticky not. He doesn't get his nickname of "Scary Carcieri" for nothing. I later found this out from some of the nurses. I wish I had known that before. I feel the need to write this because having a child is such a beautiful experience and I really feel like I was robbed of the experience because of Dr. Carcieri.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

When I first went to dr carcieri I was very happy with him!!!! but one day I was there and I had a vaginal ultra sound done. When the nurse came to put me in another room I noticed a couple of the staff looking at me and talking. My cusin had an appointment the same time and day as me. when he came in to tell me his results he seem rush and grouchy!!! when I talk to my cusin the next day she said she told him I was there and she was my cusin, he said she is something!!! I took offence to him telling her that. I am now going back to dr colivita, his rewiews are awesome hes the type of dr im looking for. Dr carcieri might be liakable to some people but not the ones he talks about behind there backs!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Carcieri without hesitation. He is a kind, knowledgeable, and attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. David Carcieri's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in North Providence, RI