Ratings for Dr. Simcha J. Weller

When I got into my car accident I thought he was great when he did my surgery until he told me the pain was in my mind after 5 months and I was not suffering from nothing he said kept giving me prescriptions for physical therapy and that was it that was most of our appointments after my surgery but he kept giving me physical therapy the appointment will only take 2 minutes he was always telling me the pain is in my head I go to another doctor in another facility took me a long while to get in place for another neurosurgeon because I have stopped seeing him he emotionally made me feel crazy and depressed just to find out that I may need another surgery for spinal disk replacement as well his staff is great but he's a very cocky full of himself doctor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Weller treated me with great care on an emergency basis. I needed a cervical fusion done. After surgery I still had great pain and was told that it was in my mind and there was nothing that could be done. I was told after 3 months of visits with Dr Weller that I would have to live with the pain. But 1 year later after going to MGH for help I had corrective surgery done because there was a problem that should have been seen by Dr Weller.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Weller performed very intricate brain surgery on our son as a result a on assault.He is a fantastic, caring surgeon who answers all questions honestly and does not talk down to people.His surgical skill is par excellence. His follow ups were timely and very through.He literally saved our sons life,and we are forever grateful to him. Simply put, he is the best there is in his field!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Excellent MD. I had great care, thorough exam and treatment recommendations were right on! I avoided spinal fusion surgery and am greatful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Seems to know more than other neurosurgeons I have seen. Willing to spend more time with me than other neurosurgeons I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Simcha J. Weller's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1990)