Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Goldman

I have been going to Dr. Steven Goldman's office over the past year for dysport and other services and love my results. Jodi works magic with injections and really has helped me obtain the exact results I have wanted. Dr. Goldman has been extremely helpful as well, he helped me understand my options and what works best for me, without any sort of pressure. Everyone is professional, kind, punctual. Most importantly, they have always done great work, so I keep coming back! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I am an extremely happy patient of Dr. Goldman. He recently replaced my saline implants with gummy bear silicone implants. After breast feeding my two children, my breasts just didn’t look like they used to. During my consultation Dr Goldman recommended that I replace the saline with silicone and tighten up the pocket to give me back the fullness that I was lacking. My recovery was much easier than my first surgery that was done by another doctor and I went back to work in a few days. I love my results and wish I would have done this sooner!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Everyone is wonderful! Appointments are convenient! Staff is friendly!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Goldman and his staff are AMAZING! Always on time and always make me feel that my questions and concerns are valid and important. They spend as much time as I need making sure I understand every process and don’t have any hesitations. Hands down the best plastics business on the East side!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Although he is good at injections, the wait time is consistently long - between 25-45 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Not happy with the outcome of my breasts. After I said I was not happy it seemed as the staff and doctor had a different attitude towards me. Now that Ive had them done and have talked to other women I definitely would have gone to a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have wanted a nose job for about 10 years (I am now 25)I read countless stories online on surgeons in my area and decided that I wanted to give Dr. Goldman a try and go in for a consultation. My appointment was supposed to be around 30-45 and I ended up at the office for 2 hours. I was pleased that they took the time to answer all my questions and I never once felt rushed or that I was a bother for staying over double the time they expected. Dr. Goldman and his staff understand that this is a major decision and investment. I was blown away with not only the knowledge of the doctor but his entire staff. Dr. Goldman explained what was realistic and achievable as well as what would be a more appealing nose for my face--which is want I wanted. Not only did Dr. Goldman take lots of time to talk to me and explain everything he followed up on more questions I had throughout the week via email. My surgery is scheduled in 2 months and I am so excited!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Went to Dr. Goldman for botox. He was so helpful and knowledgeable and honest and super nice. It was quick and virtually pain-free. Great staff.....very friendly. Lovely office. Thanks for a great first experience.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

After having 3 kids my breasts were deflated and uneven. So after much research...I had Dr. Goldman perform my breast augmentation and the results were amazing!! I told him that I wanted to go as big as I could while still having a natural appearance. He accomplished that perfectly...everyone who has seen my implants are amazed at how natural and perfect they look!!! He has an artist eye for what looks good on your own personal body...he is a perfectionist and really knows what he is doing!! He is very prompt about answering emails, has great bedside manner and the office staff is also very helpful and personable too! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Doc Goldman is the best Doctor. He is very nice and very educated..I think he has 4 plastic surg. certifications which is unheard of in lone lifetime! I changed my implants from below to above the muscle and they look great! he is honest and an all around nice person. His fees are reasonable and his talent is outstanding! I would trust him with any problem. I may go back for botox...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Steven A. Goldman's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare