Ratings for Dr. Fabian Lugo

Cuer me, no more headaches , have my life back doing what I love to do.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Im very happy to have a Dr that is so caring and kind I have been suffering with migraines for years and since I started with Dr Lugo my migraines are under contro, I can do things I enjoy and no more head aches. Very happy and pleased . This Dr is a blessing to have.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Arrogant, stubborn, rude, and just plain mean are just a few words to describe this man. I wasted three hours just to have him yell at me and grill me about not remembering EVERY detail of my medical treatment over the past 10 years. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, unless you enjoy being ridiculed and talked to like a child. Worst experience ever. Have since cancelled all appointments with him and found a new neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

He did not offer any explaination for my problem. He was rude.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

He is stubborn and bullheaded and has a problem admitting when he does not know or when he is wrong. I was prescribed medication for a certain condition that he claimed i had. He could never explain the condition to me or what could have caused it. The more questions I asked the more irritated he became. I finally got a new Neurologist and a correct diagnosis. I no longer take medication for a condition I don't have and I am being treated for the condition that I actually have. His receptionist is not helpful when it comes to relaying information to Dr. Lugo and it seemed as though she made decisions regarding my treatment herself instead of checking with the doctor first and she is just plain rude. The nurse however is very sweet and would probably better use her talents with another physician. Bless her heart for being able to work with Dr. Lugo and his receptionist and maintain her sanity. I would not recommend Dr. Lugo to anyone who wants an accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

I almost died because he insisted I did not have Myasthenia Gravis!!! Because of his insistance no other neurologist in Lafayette would see me. I had to to to Houston, Tx. Thank God I did. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MYATHENIA GRAVIS. LUGO IS AN IDIOT!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Fabian Lugo's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1988)

Providence