Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Pappas

Dr. Pappas is the most professional, knowledgeable, attentive doctor I've seen. I'm 85 so I've seen many doctors. He never makes you feel as if you're taking too much of his time. His questions indicate an ability to get to the heart of the problem. He makes the He is truly a gem. Anyone being treated by Dr. Pappas if truly fortunate.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Very caring intelligent about what he does . I know I can trust him in caring for me. And or any of my family

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Not too many doctors like Dr Thomas Papas exist. He is the greatest in every aspect. It is impossible to find a doctor like him to be at your side when you're hurting.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Absolutely THE BEST. Concerned,caring,up to date on latest procedures. Careful with treatment. His followup is beyond extraordinary. When he gets a report from my primary doctor he calls me at home even as late as 10:00pm to ask what's happening. Why did I need a doctor? Is everything alright? He also personally calls at home, again even into the evening, to give the results of tests he has ordered. Who does that? He's the best I've recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

He looked after my post-operative care at St. Francis Hospital. Caring, confident and most importantly gifted. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Pappas is smartest cardiologist i have been to. He knows his stuff and is a good guy. If you are considering him as your cardiologist i wouldnt give it another thought,make the appt.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Pappas is an incredibly caring physician. He is a healer in the true sense of the word. He has treated myself and several members of my family. He is generous with his time, energy and concern. He always calls with test results and is very patient in his explanations. I have the utmost confidence in his treatment and recommendations. He picked up that my father needed multiple bypasses and within 24 hours he had him set up with an incredible surgeon and in recovery. He is amazing and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Pappas is not your typical Doctor. He truly seems to care and is such a regular guy. The best Doctor I have ever met!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

this is one of the few GOOD doctors practicing.He is truly very thorough and caring. Never rushes and always explains everything. Also calls with results.. A++++

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Since first treating me years ago, Dr. Pappas has remained exceptionally attentive and concerned about my welfare. He responds quickly, knowledgeably and efficiently to questions and concerns. As my condition appears to have been cured, I have recommended him to others. I cannot imagine there being a more caring caregiver.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Thomas W. Pappas's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Roslyn, NY