Ratings for Dr. Randy P. Kiewe

I had an issue that my Ent sent me there and despite being backed up squeezed me in. I did have to wait but the people at the front gave me a time table as when I would most likely be seen which is all you can ask for.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Same as the previous post. Been a patient since the practice opened. In the hospital and placed several calls to his office. No answer. He was good in the beginning but has gone downhill since growing his practice. Takes the "Care" right out of Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I was admitted to the hospital and Dr. Kiewe did not visit me, even though I was at the hospital he is affiliated with. He also did not return any phone calls. I was there for 5 days and he never called or came to check on my status.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I used Dr.Kiewe as my internist and cardiologist, I live in Massapequa and I travel to his office because I respect his skills in both of these fields. I have several health issues and Dr. Kiewe has help me control these problem. I am 82, and I have been his patient for several years. I would definitely recommend him for both of his specialties. He also, is very knowledgeable in the latest technology and medicines. M.S.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I use Dr. Kiewe for my primary care physician and he is outstanding. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. Any treatment he has given me for various problems worked great, with no problems. My wife uses him as well and one time had a reaction to some medication. She called his emergency line and he responded ASAP, calmed her down and explained what was going on and how to treat it. His staff is great! Also, unlike many other doctors, you don't need to go in to see him for every refill on your medications. Most doctors make you come in to see them for 5 minutes, so you can tell them you need a refill and they can then bill you and collect their co-pay. Not here, as long as you see the doc periodically, you can just call up and they will take care of it. That alone at least gives you the impression that he is not all about the money. I can't comment on him as a cardiologist, but for internal medicine and as a PCP I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Kiewe is bright, caring, knowledgeable, and has wonderful bedside manner. He takes my condition seriously, and has referred me as needed to other good professionals. My only complaint is that twice he has based my treatment plan on what my insurance *might* cover, rather than on medical necessity. I find I need to remind him that I want to know all options, regardless of my insurance status.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Kiewe is the best. I first went to him when he was with Great Neck Medical and I've stayed with him ever since. I've since moved about 30 miles from his office, but I will continue to see him because he is worth the drive!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Kiewe is a wonderful doctor, kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. In an age where medicine has become more and more impersonal, Dr. Kiewe is thorough and comitted to the best care of his patients. He is a true professional in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Kiewe saved my life. I would recommend him in a "heart beat" I had a blockage in my right artery which required a stent, without his help in finding this I would not be here today. He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Kiewe is a fantastic clinician with a superb bedside manner. He is extremely bright, thorough, and caring. He is a great Internist and Cardiologist as well. i highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Randy P. Kiewe's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal