Ratings for Dr. Ayman A. Shahine

Dr. Shahine does the best work iv have ever seen. Negative comments are due to the patients not following up after surgery. I love Dr. Shahine he gave me the best curves !!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

The procedure I had was Liposuction and body contouring. I came all the way from Washington DC to NYC for making my dream come True. Dr Shahine changed my everyday life 100%. He is an absolute outstanding and EXPERT !!!!!! The results exceeded my expectations. The recovery was not painful at all! After the procedure was done, I was being able to walk normally on the 5th ave in Manhattan and ate at Chipotle!!!!! I highly recommend Dr Shahine, and I advice everyone to choose the Physian that is being super expert in this field with the best outcome. P.S: I have read about people complaining on the waiting time to do the procedure, honestly I didn' t care because it is a one life time experience! Plus his office is always full of patients and each procedure needs about 2-4 hrs to be done! So if u are seaking The procedure I had was Liposuction and body contouring. I came all the way from Washington DC to NYC for making my dream come True. Dr Shahine changed my everyday life 100%. He is an absolute outstanding and EXPERT !!!!!! The results exceeded my expectations. The recovery was not painful at all! After the procedure was done, I was being able to walk normally on the 5th ave in Manhattan and ate at Chipotle!!!!! I highly recommend Dr Shahine, and I advice everyone to choose the Physian that is being super expert in this field with the best outcome The procedure I had was Liposuction and body contouring. I came all the way from Washington DC to NYC for making my dream come True. Dr Shahine changed my everyday life 100%. He is an absolute outstanding and EXPERT !!!!!! The results exceeded my expectations. The recovery was not painful at all! After the procedure was done, I was being able to walk normally on the 5th ave in Manhattan and ate at Chipotle!!!!! I highly recommend Dr Shahine, and I advice everyone to choose the Physian that is being super expert in this field with the best outcome! P.S: i have read few reviews complaining about the waiting time, honestly I didn't care because I knew that I will be in good Hands . Plus when you see his office full of patients, and each procedure takes about 2-4 hrs to be done, than of course u need to wait!! Plus when a patient doesn't listen to all the Dr's instructions after the procedure, than of course she won't get the best results! And she should only blame herself and not the Dr. If u are seeking for beauty u need to be patient at all levels!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD is a excellent - Liposuction Treatment, liposculpture suction lipectomy or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery of the body.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

hi Dr. Ayman A. Shahine is excellent job and surgeon....!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Ayman services is excellent, Horrible painful experience good job

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Horrible experience.my abdomen look the same, please don't go to this doctor

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I had a Brazilian butt lift with this MD about 2 years ago. Horrible painful experience. He refused to take fat from my abdomen stating I was not there for a tummy tuck. He took fat from my back only. My butt looks the same and my stomach is still big! Waste of $8000. I blame myself for not doing better research.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I got my surgery in May 2014, after numerous appointments missed by his horrible ways of keeping track of people. After a a week and a half of missed alpointmenr I finally was called in, went in at 7am, and was made to wait until he woke up from his nap at 2pm. When I finally went in he never told me what he was doing and scared the he'll out of me while he was poking me with needles all over my abdomen until it looked like I was 6 months pregnant with fluid inside of me, which he then said was to liquify the fat and numb me. He then without saying where and how long he was gonna be gone for, left me terrified. I thought I was going to die with my stomach out to the ceiling. He came back 30 minutes later because he was.handling a lady that was yelling and screaming threating that she was going to call the cops. When he finally started, he was very cold and rude. And to make it worse his nasty secretary kept coming in and out as she pleased speaking in arab and having no courtesy towards me as I laid there naked. Not once did she knock and in and out at least 5 times. The whole procedure was the scariest in my life, and yes I felt everything. Not very painful but it was defitnily felt. At the end he literally wrapped me up in this paper sheet, I swear to God!! And just sent me on my way to my car. Not once did he call me to see if I was ok, no one, not even his staff. About a month in i realized he leff me lop sided. He did my right love handle ok, and left the left one still there. My abs still has bumps. I called a few times and every time he was busy. I came in one time and he never showed up. I never called back, because to be honest., did I really want to go through that again. No. Maybe in the future I can save money and get my love handles fixed. Dr. SHAHINE Your a monster. I feel bad for everyones high hopes of seeing great result, and for everyone hes f-ed up. The moment i saw him during consultation I should of ran fast from there. Ladies please dont go because hes cheaper, its not worth it.

Submitted November 10, 2014

Must provide better service very low in customer service and treats pts like animals.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

don't ever go to him horrible doctor falls asleep while doing surgery HORRIBLE

Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Ayman A. Shahine's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1989)

Multiplan