Ratings for Dr. Don F. King

The worst doctor. wait was more than 2 hours, so aloof and goofy doc.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Don't recommend to anyone. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible terrible, terrible

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The worst doctor. He is a money and energy vampire.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I and my friend wasted money for the horrible treatments at his office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

the worst doctor and person in the world. he just wants your money.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. King spends time in explaining the treatment I noticed that he is very compasionate to his patients. He is very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Well, I don't have any life threatening problems (thank God) that require a dermatologist but I have seen Dr. King himself for a rather large mole that I wanted removed... He did a great job, very professional and though he did mention moles sometimes come back, mine didn't! I'm very happy about that! I don't even get a scar, only a slight discoloration. :) (Sadly my boss can't say the same - she saw a different doctor in another location for a few moles and now her body has big red scars on it) - I also have seen 2 of his staff doctors for a little adult acne and I'm happy to say the treatment is going well. - I highly recommend Dr. King and his team... hope this helps someone out there, good luck to all! Sheri G.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

After waiting 4 weeks of unsuccessful treatments and waiting another 3 weeks for a biopsy result for my mom, we were given the good news that her biopsy result was benign - except that the biopsy was supposed to be checking for a fungus, not cnacer. After pressing the doctor for more information, a diagnosis of "allergic dermatitis" was pronounced (over the phone) which is completely general and totally unhelpful in resolving the rash that began on my mom's right foot and has spread up both legs to her waist and is now working its way over to her hands. We are in search of a new doctor. This is only one incident with this doctor and his group. We will never go there again.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Don F. King's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)