Ratings for Dr. Mary A. Sadlek

Dr Mary is an excellent doctor! Thorough and cares about her patients I love her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Not happy either.Years past she did not make you wait in an exam room for over an hour and a half, took more time with you, seemed to want to get to the root of your issues, had a more effecient staff. Now...not so good.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Amazing doctor! She is Very smart and detail oriented! She truly cares about wellness and making sure in getting you better.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Smart and honest, is very thorough!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

She only wants to treat healthy patients. If you have any health problems do not choose this so called doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever been to! She is arrogant and rude. Would not let her treat my dog.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I was shocked by the comments on here. I've been seeing Dr. Sadlek for about 5 years. Yes, she does run very late, but that is because she will spend time with each patient and actually listen to what you are saying. She has never made me feel rushed. I would and have recommended her to others. I've never had a problem with the staff being rude. Dr. Sadlek has taken very good care of me during my time with her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Sadlek because I needed a new primary care manager. She took one look at my list of medical issues and refused care because I was too complicated. All she had to do as a PCM was refer me to specialists or write prescription refills, and she told me point blank it was too much work. Why is she listed as a PCM when she can't fulfill simple work?

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

My x-rays went to the wrong physician, when they finally got back to me I inquired about my follow up appointment which they "forgot" to book. They basically tried to talk me out of a follow up appointment. Very careless. This follow up will be my last with this physician.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Sadlek is always rushed and walks out of the room thinking she will return. Never looks in the chart to follow up on tests. she can be very rude. Always has new office staff; large turnover! The only one who has not left is the office manager who can be rude. Maybe thats why she is still there.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Mary A. Sadlek's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1981)