Ratings for Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani

He deliverd my son MANY years ago durring a difficult pregnancy and delivery. I was very impressed with the care. My son, is now in college as a Political Science/Communications major thanks in great deal to the care provided at his birth. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

I made numerous complaints about my medications but was dismissed. My family doctor ordered tests that I previously asked Dr. Hassan to order. Dr. Hassan has never contacted me or returned my family doctor's calls. I don't feel like I'm taken seriously.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Very insensitive doctor.Treated me badly after my miscarraige. Told me not to try to get pregnant again, and he would help me find out why I had two miscarraiges, order all the tests I needed. On my next visit he said "are you pregnant yet?" He has a bad memory and takes no notes on his patients. When I mentioned this to his sectratary, she said I was not the first to complain about that.Like alot of women, I have a little belly, Dr.Sadaghiani grabed me belly and told me to lose weight, very inapropriate behaivor for a doctor. I also find it disgusting that their are no sinks in his Portjervis, NY office. Which is a health code vilation. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2006

Treated me as an inconvenience when I was 9 weeks pregnant and began spotting. He assured me that I was not going to lose this baby. Refused to give me the tests I asked for. Told me I was being hysterical and treated me as though I was wasting his time. Then, the next day when I was bleeding heavily, he assured me, again, over the phone this time, that I would not lose this baby. Guess what? Lost the baby. I know it's not his fault, but he treated me as though I was stupid and actually sent me back on vacation (after I had driven home when I started spotting) to lose my baby when I would much rather have gone through that in my own home. DON'T GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2005

Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, NY