You may also like

Rate Dr. John D'Aconti

Dr. John D'Aconti's Ratings

Dr. D has been my doctor for more than 10 years. He is so professional, caring, loving, and a true friend. His wife and staff make you feel at home. I truly have no complaints about Dr. D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

A great dr. has been our Dr for over 20 years. Because of Dr "D" my husband is with me now. On an off visit to have blood drawn Dr D'Acontis staff noticed something wasn't quite right With my husband. Dr D'aconti knew immediately what was wrong and got him to the Er immediately. Dr D contacted his own personal cardiologist and my husband was wheeled into the cath lab immediately. This is how he is with all his patients. Just as an FYI, we drive 60 miles one way for him. Drop in the bucket for the care, caring, and diagnosis explanations and follow up. bTW during my husbands hospital stay Dr D was always there and was always checking in with me personally. Unbelievable doctor and yes friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr D'Aconti has been our doctor for 30 years. He is a wonderful, caring, knowedgeable, patient oriented doctor. His staff now is top notch, too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Awesome doctor wouldn't trade him for anything in the world

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Is he still practicing? I heard he was and then I heard the Fed's came in and shut him down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He may be a caring doctor in the beginning but he is a drug dealer in the medical field
he prescribes oxycodine every month and when you tell him you dont want to take it he discharges you as a patient not to mention the nasty pigs he has or had as staff are trained also to do the same to each patient I actually showed proof with old prescription that I wasnt taking the narcotics and they still took me out of his offices. This office should be closed and he should be off the medical license board!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

DR.D'ACONTI HAS BEEN A GREAT PHYSCIAN ,GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS DOES NOT RUSH VERY CONCERN,STAFF ALSO CONCERN AND YOU FEEL WANTED AND ACCEPTED .I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE WHO SUFFERS FROM SEVERE PAIN WITH BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. D has been treating me for 3 years and I love going into the office and talking to him while he's adjusting me. This man is one of the smartest men I have ever spoke to. Also the ladies behind the counter including his wife make you feel like home when your waiting to be seen. I would recommend Dr.D to anyone that needs an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

DR . D HAS TREATED ME FOR 35 YEARS---IAM 65 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR HE FOUND THAT I NEEDED TO GET CHECK MY PROSTRATE I HAD CANCER--IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM I WOULD BE DEAD NOW--MY OPERATION WAS FINE IAM BACK . HE'S A REAL GOOD DOCTOR 1ST AND A FRIEND. HE CAME TO MY MOM'S AND DADS WAKE--AND HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

HE IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO, AND I HAVE SEEN 4 OTHER ONES. REALLY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING, HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO HELP YOU, UNLIKE THE OTHER PM DOCS WHO JUST DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD YOU SAY!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746083].votes_count ]]