You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John D'Aconti

Dr. D has been my doctor for more than 10 years. He is so professional, caring, loving, and a true friend. His wife and staff make you feel at home. I truly have no complaints about Dr. D.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

A great dr. has been our Dr for over 20 years. Because of Dr "D" my husband is with me now. On an off visit to have blood drawn Dr D'Acontis staff noticed something wasn't quite right With my husband. Dr D'aconti knew immediately what was wrong and got him to the Er immediately. Dr D contacted his own personal cardiologist and my husband was wheeled into the cath lab immediately. This is how he is with all his patients. Just as an FYI, we drive 60 miles one way for him. Drop in the bucket for the care, caring, and diagnosis explanations and follow up. bTW during my husbands hospital stay Dr D was always there and was always checking in with me personally. Unbelievable doctor and yes friend

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr D'Aconti has been our doctor for 30 years. He is a wonderful, caring, knowedgeable, patient oriented doctor. His staff now is top notch, too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Awesome doctor wouldn't trade him for anything in the world

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He may be a caring doctor in the beginning but he is a drug dealer in the medical field he prescribes oxycodine every month and when you tell him you dont want to take it he discharges you as a patient not to mention the nasty pigs he has or had as staff are trained also to do the same to each patient I actually showed proof with old prescription that I wasnt taking the narcotics and they still took me out of his offices. This office should be closed and he should be off the medical license board!!

Submitted May 22, 2015

DR.D'ACONTI HAS BEEN A GREAT PHYSCIAN ,GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS DOES NOT RUSH VERY CONCERN,STAFF ALSO CONCERN AND YOU FEEL WANTED AND ACCEPTED .I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE WHO SUFFERS FROM SEVERE PAIN WITH BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. D has been treating me for 3 years and I love going into the office and talking to him while he's adjusting me. This man is one of the smartest men I have ever spoke to. Also the ladies behind the counter including his wife make you feel like home when your waiting to be seen. I would recommend Dr.D to anyone that needs an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

DR . D HAS TREATED ME FOR 35 YEARS---IAM 65 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR HE FOUND THAT I NEEDED TO GET CHECK MY PROSTRATE I HAD CANCER--IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM I WOULD BE DEAD NOW--MY OPERATION WAS FINE IAM BACK . HE'S A REAL GOOD DOCTOR 1ST AND A FRIEND. HE CAME TO MY MOM'S AND DADS WAKE--AND HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

HE IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO, AND I HAVE SEEN 4 OTHER ONES. REALLY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING, HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO HELP YOU, UNLIKE THE OTHER PM DOCS WHO JUST DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD YOU SAY!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. John D'Aconti's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1974)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D has been my doctor for more than 10 years. He is so professional, caring, loving, and a true friend. His wife and staff make you feel at home. I truly hav..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A great dr. has been our Dr for over 20 years. Because of Dr "D" my husband is with me now. On an off visit to have blood drawn Dr D'Acontis staff noticed som..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr D'Aconti has been our doctor for 30 years. He is a wonderful, caring, knowedgeable, patient oriented doctor. His staff now is top notch, too. I wouldn't go a..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor wouldn't trade him for anything in the world "

June 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Is he still practicing? I heard he was and then I heard the Fed's came in and shut him down. "

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He may be a caring doctor in the beginning but he is a drug dealer in the medical field he prescribes oxycodine every month and when you tell him you dont wan..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.D'ACONTI HAS BEEN A GREAT PHYSCIAN ,GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS DOES NOT RUSH VERY CONCERN,STAFF ALSO CONCERN AND YOU FEEL WAN..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D has been treating me for 3 years and I love going into the office and talking to him while he's adjusting me. This man is one of the smartest men I have e..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR . D HAS TREATED ME FOR 35 YEARS---IAM 65 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR HE FOUND THAT I NEEDED TO GET CHECK MY PROSTRATE I HAD CANCER--IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM I WOULD B..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO, AND I HAVE SEEN 4 OTHER ONES. REALLY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING, HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO HELP YOU, UNLIKE THE O..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable about medicine and diagnosis of medical problems. He is an old school doctor not like the new ones that have..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I bet the review that starts off calling the doctor "One of the most corrupt doctors ever", was posted by the fat nasty receptionist & her nasty sister who were..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the most corrupt doctors ever. Giving Oxycodone like candy. Most people get the same thing, 150 1 of 15mg oxy and 150 of 30 mg oxy..thats 300 a month of ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr. D'Aconti for over 30 years and could not ask for a more caring and honest Dr. His office is always busy and sometimes ..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=13635'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=13635'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014