Ratings for Dr. Steve Aneca

The dentists at Sunrise are excellent. Very nice and good with kids. However the staff there seem to be too used to booking people in for whatever they want and doing extra things then sending the bill to insurance. I'm looking for a clinic where they tell you ahead of time what they're booking you in for and what to expect. I did not expect repeat exams, repeat x-rays, and repeat referrals when I booked a cleaning appointment. They don't seem to keep good records and it was a very bizarre appointment. I highly recommend the dentists but watch the staff carefully and double check what they plan to do.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I've been traveling from Edmonton to Spruce Grove to see Dr Aneca for a few years now, best dentist I've ever had, I got my Invisalign done with Dr Aneca, In my consultation he thoroughly explained all my options. I highly recommend Dr Aneca.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am very thankful for this Dr and his staff. He deals with all his patients so well. He understands that I am a little picky and always finds a solution. I can't thank him enough. He treats his patients with there best interest in mind and just like he would with his family. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Aneca is a very patient, understanding and knoledgeable Dentist. I would recomend hime to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Aneca is a great dentist. He is so good with the needle and is very good at what he does. I recommend him highly. My family has been going here for years!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

So thankful for this dentist and the staff . I recommend anyone to this clinic

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been meaning to put this review up for a long time Dr Aneca is a excellent dentist abd my family and I have been seeing him for years. He is a excellent dentist and has a great bunch working there. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Aneca is the only dentist I know that makes me l to actually look forward to going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Aneca is a true professional. His concern is first for the oral health of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new perspective on dentistry.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Aneca is the BEST dentist I have ever been to! My entire family sees him and I have recommended him to several people and would not hesitate to do it again! I have a daughter with TMJ who has had problems with other dentists in the past and has had no issues with Dr. Aneca. He removed her wisdom teeth (as well as my oldest son's) without any problems. His sense of humour and easy going personality make you feel comfortable and at ease. He makes time for his patients! Snap him up while he is still accepting patients!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010