Ratings for Dr. Steve Aneca

I've been traveling from Edmonton to Spruce Grove to see Dr Aneca for a few years now, best dentist I've ever had, I got my Invisalign done with Dr Aneca, In my consultation he thoroughly explained all my options. I highly recommend Dr Aneca.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am very thankful for this Dr and his staff. He deals with all his patients so well. He understands that I am a little picky and always finds a solution. I can't thank him enough. He treats his patients with there best interest in mind and just like he would with his family. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Aneca is a very patient, understanding and knoledgeable Dentist. I would recomend hime to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Aneca is a great dentist. He is so good with the needle and is very good at what he does. I recommend him highly. My family has been going here for years!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

So thankful for this dentist and the staff . I recommend anyone to this clinic

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been meaning to put this review up for a long time Dr Aneca is a excellent dentist abd my family and I have been seeing him for years. He is a excellent dentist and has a great bunch working there. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Aneca is the only dentist I know that makes me l to actually look forward to going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Aneca is a true professional. His concern is first for the oral health of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new perspective on dentistry.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Aneca is the BEST dentist I have ever been to! My entire family sees him and I have recommended him to several people and would not hesitate to do it again! I have a daughter with TMJ who has had problems with other dentists in the past and has had no issues with Dr. Aneca. He removed her wisdom teeth (as well as my oldest son's) without any problems. His sense of humour and easy going personality make you feel comfortable and at ease. He makes time for his patients! Snap him up while he is still accepting patients!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Aneca is such a great dentist. He has made me and my kids feel comfortable. I totally trust him and feel his honesty and fatherly approach is much needed in the industry. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in this region.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009