Ratings for Dr. Anna Aronzon

I'm writing this a bit late but thought I would chime in. I went to Dr. Aronzon years ago when she had an office in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. I had an episode of vertigo which was quite scary and was getting nothing but fluff from the health care professionals I had visited. I just went to her because I wanted to consult an ENT and she was local, I had no reviews or recommendations to go by. That said, I thought she was one of the most thorough doctors I ever met. She was direct, honest and had me take a series of tests which would eventually lead to a diagnosis of sleep apnea and my using a CPAP machine. I can honestly say it changed my life I will be forever grateful for what she did. I know it's almost impossible to please everyone and each patient's experience will be different but mine was very positive.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Wow, I'm beginning to think I saw someone else completely... The staff was fine, the appointment wasn't too late, and perhaps she's knowledgeable, but I wouldn't know because she didn't give me the time of day. I was rushed out of there, and she honestly didn't give a hoot about my concerns... I've never felt so unwelcome by a doctor before in my life. Will not see her again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

This Doctor and her practise are horrible. Our appointment was postponed twice by the Doctor and on the third attempt, the Doctor absconded. We got a text message the prior day confirming the appointment. We took half a day off work to pick our daughter (age 6) from school. When we reached the clinic, the doctor was unavailable and her staff unhelpful. The staff's comment: "come tomorrow, I will try to get you an appointment with another Doctor". SHAMEFUL and UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I saw Dr. Aronzon several times over a period of time and was impressed and very satisfied with her knowledge, interpersonal skills, referrals to specialists, the office staff and waiting time to see her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

quick and professional, minimal waiting time. I would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I recommend Anna, she has a great "bed side" manor, she is direct and honest, and I feel well taken care of whenever I see her. As a diver I've had some ear issues, and thanks to Anna I am still a diver!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

She is an amazing doctor. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Anna Aronzon is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have seen. She was recommended to me and I found her to be the most thoughtful in her prognosis. She helped my chronic sinus issues. She does not look for the easy fixes that don't last, but actually gets to the root of the problem. Thank you Anna!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Aronzon, I got rid of a staph sinus infection that would not go away for months. I'm very thankful for her patience, her knowledge and her prompt return of phone calls. The allergist, Dr. Yarmohammadi (Yar), is also very good and with her thoroughness found an allergy that another allergist couldn't find. Both highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I look forward to seeing Dr. Aronzon. She is knowledgeable and spends time with the patient to explain things simply and easily.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Anna Aronzon's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)