Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Lippitt

Great Dr. Did surgery on my foot many years ago, compassionate!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

He performed surgery and worked with me for two years, I found him to be a very kind and incredible Doctor

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I saw Dr Lippit on several occasions however, it was his partner that did my surgeries. I am so worse off now than when i started and i can't find another doctor that will try and touch me after the mess they left me in. I had both si joints fused and screwed and am in constant pain. Not only is the pain much worse, they fixed and fused me asymmetrically....my left leg is now pulled 2 inches shorter than my right. i would advise anyone who even thought about having this done to get a 2nd opinion. I was forced into pain management and must live on high doses of narcotics due to these doctors. I will place my story on Amaral's site as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Lippitt done SI surgery on me in 1991 & 1995. He done a wonderful job. He gave me my life back. There are just not enough good things that I can say about this most wonderful Dr. He was always considerate of my feelings, and he went way above and beyond to explain everything to me. I was always seen in a timely manner. It would be safe for me to say that he is the very best Dr. that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr Lippitt did an ill-advised SI jont surgery on me. I later had him attempt to remove the screws he placed into my sacrum. He was only able to remove three of the four screws he put in. Luckily, I found a surgeon who removed the fourth screw. The only reason I returned to him to remove the screws is because no other doctor wanted to touch me after looking at the situation I was in. I had to visit many doctors and beg to get the fourth screw removed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Lippitt is a fantastic physician who has helped me tremendously the last 5 years! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Lippitt had to redo his S-I fixations on me because of poor allignment in the first place. And on the 3rd surgery, he put one of the screws right into my L5-S1 nerve root. He left me lie there, paralysed in severe pain all weekend, until he returned Monday from wherever. Said "I guess I didn't take into consideratin the small size of your pelvis."

flag | Submitted February 1, 2006

Misdiagnosed SI instability which led to several misdiagnosed surgeries which left me crippled.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2005

Dr. Alan B. Lippitt's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1969)

Amerigroup