Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Locastro

Terrible, forgot to dialate my sons eyes during our visit. How do you forget something like that, just shrugged it off like no big deal. We will be finding a new eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Locastro is good with my son but his staff is unfriendly, especially the admin staff. Very rude, shouldn't be working around children. Asking for a simple hello when you walk in isn't asking too much.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is an excellent Dr. My son has even seeing him for 11 years. He is very knowledgable in the field. He has always been very good with my son and we will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I went to see Dr Locastro recently and did not find him to be arrogant at all. in fact I had another question to ask him and I called the office and Julie was very kind and had Dr Locastro call me. My question was answered in a professional and kind manor. And he said if I had any more questions to please call the office . To me that is not arrogant. That is the sign of a good and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He's not a pleasant person to deal with because he's arrogant. Procedure was performed with no improved result. I would recommend that patients seeking any eye procedure seek out other specialists.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

My experience with this doctor wasn't wonderful. He may be great with dealing with children's problems...but I questioned him and his response was "he has 26 years experience and don't question me!"....I am going elsewhere...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Locastro and his staff have taken care of my two girls for over 7 years. I have put total trust in him and it has paid off. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He actually has a very good sense of humor and isn't rude in the least. We are not there to be friends...he is there to correct eyes. As far as people claiming he was rude and told them to duck tape their children...I find that hard to believe. Come on...that's ridiculous. Was he joking??? lol. Every time we are there he has patients with special needs. After talking to the parents they adore him. Anyway, he is an excellent caring doctor. :)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I NEEDED MY LIDS DID - DR LACASTRO AND HIS STAFF DID A GREAT JOB! THE SURGERY SET UP WAS EASY, THE SURGERY WAS PAINLESS AND QUICK AND THE RESULTS WERE AMAZING.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Locastro and staff are excellent. My son has been seeing the Dr. Locastro since he was two and my son is now 11. My son really likes him too. It is true that Dr. Locastro is not warm and fuzzy, but he is neither rude not short....but then again, I have well behaved children who do not disrupt others. I have seen many children behave badly both there and other offices. I am in the medical field and my experience is that many of the parents do not parent and let their children do whatever, whenever they want. They are the ones not teaching their children the proper behavior in public!!! Kudos to Dr. Locastro and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

When I first "googled" Dr. Locastro I read some mixed reviews. However, I decided to see him and then decide for myself. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results and care I received from the doctor. I would highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Anthony J. Locastro's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)