Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp

I highly recommend Popp Cosmetic Surgery to anyone needing specific surgery or wanting aesthetic surgery. Dr. Popp is not only extraordinarily skilled but also especially talented. Staff is professional, caring, available, and even fun...a positive experience with a very happy outcome!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

This is the 2nd procedure with this office, I will continue to go to Dr. Popp. He is Honest and Trustworthy!!! Best Experience Ever!!!! So incredibly happy with results!!! Thank you SO much Dr. Popp!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

My Blepharoplasty results are disheartening. What I was told and finished results shown are sad. I’m horribly hurt I went this route.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

After reading these reviews I can hardly believe this is the same doctor who did my Blepharoplasty. The results of that surgery have been devastating and I’ve paid dearly for choosing this doctor. I’ve never received a compliment on my eyes/his work, my eyes look odd & unnatural, my confidence is gone & the depression is unfailing. Please consider this review, steer clear & find a doctor who is a member of the ASPS. Dr popp is not.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My experience with Dr. Popp was fantastic. He and his staff went over and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the entire experience. I would recommend them to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Everything was done great love the staff clean fast and nice kind place.. recommend dr.popp thank you amanda r

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Popp was my first choice based on his experience, background and training with emphasis in the orbital area. He took the time to answer any and all questions during consultations and readily made himself available to answer any questions and concerns post-op. I will only go to him for any future cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Popp and staff I have received many favorable comments following my Blepharoplasty surgery. My favorite is "when did you stop wearing glasses"? I never wore glasses - my eyes just look better.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I went to Dr. Popp initially because he has an excellent reputation with my nurse friends and I wanted to consult on a laser procedure. By the end of my consultation, I felt confident that he would do a good job and be easy to communicate with---both factors being extremely important to me. Now that I have had my laser resurfacing, I would confidently recommend Dr. Popp and his practice for any of his procedures. I was thoroughly prepared before my procedure and throughout the entire treatment and recovery process. I was given courteous and compassionate help in getting all of my questions answered both in prep for the procedure and afterwards. My expecations were exceeded because Dr. Popp and each and every person on his staff is very patient-centered. They could not have been more caring and helpful or have treated me better. Most importantly, Dr. Popp is very skilled in his field and patients can choose him with confidence in his technique and expertise. He will take all the time with you that is needed and is very accessible. All of his staff members are knowledgeable and so very kind as well. Best of all, I am most happy with the results achieved!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

From start to finish, I had an excellent experience with Dr. Popp and his staff. Everyone was kind, courteous, professional and helpful. They explained the procedure step-by-step, which made me very comfortable and instilled great confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Popp and his team!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)