Ratings for Dr. John Chu

What a great dentist. So happy to be here! Hi Dr C!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have bounced from one bad dentist to another over the last 6 years until I came to Southpoint dental and the capable hands of Dr John. He's simply great to be with. He explains everything concisely, is not afraid to tell you the facts and I never ever feel like he is trying to do or suggest anything that is not in my best interests. His office is modern, clean and most telling: everyone I see there...staff, patients, KIDS...are always smiling and having a good time. You can sense when a place hums on good vibes and this clinic has it in abundance. A gem in the neighborhood.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Smart, capable dentist who cares about his patients. Beautiful office. I'm glad we found Southpointe dental.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I've been Seeing Dr. Chu for a solid 2 years now. The Guy is an Absolute Beauty who seems to treat everyone around him with the utmost respect. Very Friendly and Smart! I would also recommend Dr. Muzar who is also extremely knowledgable and friendly. Backed up by the friendliest Staff, You'd swear they were all one big happy family! Fran and Donna are so pleasant and professional to deal with and make it so easy to book around a hectic schedule. I've only ever seen Jess and Joelle for cleanings, but they haven't made me cry yet so I'm cool with going back to them :p Best Clinic in Ottawa Hands Down.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Chu is not my primary dentist but this is a general comment on his clinic. My family sees Dr. Muzar who is one of the clinic's dentists and we've seen Dr. Chu on occasion. I have nothing but nice things to say.. friendly administrative staff, warm and caring hygienists, and awesome dentists. My 7 y.o. daughter thanks me constantly for switching to Southpointe Dental... I highly recommend this clinic for kids!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Thanks for the great care Dr.Chu, I'm not an easy person to work on with my hyperactive gag reflex and difficulty freezing but Dr.Chu just takes it all in stride and always shows great humour and patience! I reflect all the comments posted here (and I assume the 1's below were posted in error since the comments certainly don't seem to jive with the score lol).

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Chu"s for over 10 years and without a doubt he is the best. In my 35 years of Banking I have had 13 different dentist but none compare to Dr Chu who with his staff lead by Fran at the front desk always provide efficient and caring dental service. I highly recommend. (Lynn)

Submitted June 2, 2016

Been a patient with Dr Chu for over a decade. Kids have grown up with him, moved away and still come back for checkups. Great guy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Nice, caring dentist. Never lets me down. My whole neighborhood goes there

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I started coming here on a recommendation by a relative for a second opinion and never left. Very nice dentist and competent staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016