Ratings for Dr. Raymond Entwistle

Left the practice due to bad experiences. Our 3 yr old came down with a 104 degree fever and some flu like symptoms. the office refused to see us as they are not treating flu symptoms. I called back as i have an elderly in law with a weakened immune system and a child under 1 at home with this toddler. Per CDC recommendations these people are at risk. After calling back and pleading my case they reluctantly stated they would see us but under no circumstance would they prescribe tamiflu, once again this is before we have seen a doctor. Now remind you they have still not seen my child but have already refused to see him and then refused to treat him if something was diagnosed. Per my In law's Doctor recommendations we took the child to a clinic and got him tested. He did test positive for the Flu and both my In Law and the baby were prescribed Tamiflu as a preventative measure. Thank fully it seems like we escaped without it spreading to anyone else. So a week later we request our children's (also a 5yr old) files and move to a different practice. There were other little things that bothered us but no practice was perfect but this incident just didn't sit well with me. Low and behold a week later i get a letter from the doctor. It's a print out of the CDC recommendations and a hand written note saying " Our pediatric guidelines to who we should treat for the flu. Some Doctors don't follow protocols. R.E. " Well both the new practice and the wonderful staff at Brigham and Women who treated my son after your refusal felt it was appropriate, along with my in-laws doctors and my wife's doctors who treated the baby and the elderly with weakened immune system. He sent me a note proving hes more concerned about his ego then listening or treating Families.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I love this place, i love the doctors. I have been going here since i was little. And now my daughter goes to them. They are very professional. They make you feel like family. I highly recommend them to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The office is a dump, the office women are nosey , the doctors wear shorts and sandals. Very unprofessional! I hope I never need to bring a sick child here again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love this office. Donna (the NP) is SO thorough and kind. Dr. E is also super thorough, knowledgeable and genuine. They are always on time, available, kind, etc. I feel SO comfortable there. Dr E recognized my daughter's skin condition (several neveses) on day 1 (literally) and got us to a Providence specialist the next week! When I was unhappy with the Providence dr he got me into a Boston specialist (who is amazing) immediately. I LOVE THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

this off ice is amazing. i love donna butterfield. my kids of lost os health problems. including mulitply food allergies and the other has a bleeding disorder .. they are amazing... i couldn't ask to have found a better office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

This is the best doctor I've ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and respectful of personal differences and preferences. Quality of care is excellent. All of our questions and concerns are fully addressed. We have never had to wait more than five or ten minutes to be seen by the doctor, and have never waited in the waiting room. Dr. Entwistle makes me feel at ease that my children are receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Entwistle is amazing. He takes so much time with you and being a first time mom that was VERY comforting. They get you in very quickly but are in no rush once they are with you. He knows babies like the back of his hand. I was very impressed with him. He is laid back, but his knowledge and expertise is evident. I recommend him 100% ++

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

The best in the business. Loves kids...this is evident. Knowledgable about every stage of development with a unique insight. He gets to know all his patients individually, spend as much time as necessary, explaining everything in detail. He never rushes you out and just gives the best advice. I just wish he could see adults, too.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007