Ratings for Dr. Michael C. McCarty

Dr. McCarty has two offices - one in Westminster, CO and one in Silverthorne, CO. He goes back and forth, and apparently neglects the patients in the office he's not in. Two months in a row, I put calls into Westminster office, to get a prescription refilled, and both times I didn't hear back for a week. His office staff said he wasn't returning any of their phone calls. He does not keep up on his patients and does not refill prescriptions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Mccarty is the best docotr I have every been to. He is friendly and knowledgable. He listens in great detail and asks lots of questions and my opionion. He works with me o find treatments to fit my lifestyle. If he doesnt know something he tells you that and then researches and consults with colleages and will call after hours with information. I feel like I am talking to a close friend rather than doctor. He always remembers my history both medical and personal no matter how long in between visits. I now live over 50 miles from his office but will continue to see him. He is truly everything a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Michael C. McCarty's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, CO