Ratings for Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab

I like the Doctor but his staff is disorganized and not very friendly. I think they need more staff or a better office manager. I wonder if the Doctor is aware of how his staff treats people?

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr Al Kassab is one of the best Drs I have out of 7. He is patient..listens to me and answers questions. When I am.admitted to the hospital he always is one of the first Drs to make rounds everyday.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is very rude and has poor mannerisms. That is the reason I stopped going to him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Al-Kassab seemed very knowledgeable regarding thyroid cancer.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I was having problems a few years ago with my thyroid made an appt. to see him and wow he listened to me started me on medicine and it has helped he knows what he is doing. He's very nice and he listens to your symptoms. I have called for blood tests results or questions and the nurse calls back soon after. I will continue to go there. The time you have to wait in the waiting room isn't that bad it's worth it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I left the 2/10/11 rating of poor. It was worth the wait. Dr. Al-Kassab is very knowledgeable and optimistic. I am very pleased with the visit

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

NO RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMER.... Although Dr. Alkassab may be knowlegeable, his poor staff reflects upon him negatively. After sitting in the waiting room 1/2 hour beyond my appointment, the receptionist tells me my referral expired and they refused to see me. Instead of calling me ahead of time, they have me drive 20 miles, sit in the waiting room 45 minutes, and miss work. They have NO RESPECT for the customers or their time. I will be taking my business elsewhere. I hope that other specialists in the Detroit area suck less.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

His staffs are extremely rude and unprofessional, until couple of years ago they were using appointment book to schedule the patients. 3 years ago, after moving to the new office on Crooks RD, they purchased a computer!!!!! Be prepared to wait for at least 45 minutes, before you see the Dr. After I complained about the waiting time, he replied; you can go and see other Dr’s in the area!! If he feels there is kick back from a pharmaceuticals company, he will prescribe the medication, even if it is not in your best interest. Yes, he is knowledgeable. At the end of the day is a BUSINESS MAN NOT A CARING Dr.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

While Dr. Al-Kassab is a very nice man and known for being a good doctor. I often feel my time wasted at an appointment with him. He rushs in, scrawls in my chart and is walking out of the room while I'm still trying to ask a question. (This all occurs in the span of aprox. 5 minutes.) I will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010