You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allen J. Schreiber

I would not recommend Dr. Schreiber to folks suffering from GI issues. I was completely unimpressed by his arrogant demeanor and ways of practice. As someone mentioned in an earlier review, Schreiber made me go through multiple VERY expensive tests (including an endoscopy which is over $6,000 at the hospital of HIS choice). After the initial results from the procedure were clear/good, I did not hear from him. I finally made a follow-up appointment, paid the $50 co-pay only to sit in his office and have him ask me why we did the endoscopy and for him to tell me I simply have IBS and that there is no cure. SO infuriating. Please take your GI Issues elsewhere as he is not worth your time or your money.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

We have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Schreiber. He is a "get down to business" kind of guy but that's exactly what we want. He is a true advocate and bull dog for his patients!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very intelligent and kind doctor. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

This doctor does not listen well. he is too confident in himself and seems to want me to take tests that are not needed and then charge and arm and a leg. I'd rather see the local shaman. At least I would get the same result wihtout paying bills for additional testing only to have a doctor give me a shopping list to walgreens.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Smartest Dr I've ever seen. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has saved my life twice. My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Schreiber acted as though I took too much time discussing my health problems and concerns, which made me feel uncomfortable and apprehensive to have him for my doctor. He didn’t show any compassion towards me as a patient that I had expected from a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Went to Dr. Schreiber as a GP. Per the exam he prescribed a colonoscopy. Since I did not want to have the procedure done by Dr. Schreiber he would not provide a referral. Additionally upon having an exam with another physician Dr.Schreiber would not provide my medical records.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

We went on a recommendation…started out just my daughter, then myself, now my son and husband all go to Doc. He is no nonsense and will address every issue asked.He has taken all my calls-gets right to the point and we try to fix the problem. He has shown respect and even a little humor, our family relies on his expertise and his skills have not let us down.Thanks Doc….your very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Allen J. Schreiber's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1976)

HealthFirst
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend Dr. Schreiber to folks suffering from GI issues. I was completely unimpressed by his arrogant demeanor and ways of practice. As someone me..."

May 6, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://allenschreibermd.com" to "http://allenschreibermd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "80110" to "80111". Address has been updated from "None" to "8200 East Belleview Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13033211095".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best. No BS kind of guy but kind hearted and practical. Love Dr. Schreiber."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Schreiber. He is a "get down to business" kind of guy but that's exactly what we want. He is a true advoca..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very intelligent and kind doctor. Wonderful experience."

November 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Allen" to "Allen J."

April 15, 2012
  • City changed from "Greenwood Vlg" to "Greenwood Village"

April 15, 2012
  • City changed from "Denver" to "Greenwood Vlg"

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed