Ratings for Dr. Karen S. Krieg

I saw her once and she was very rushed, she didn't listen to me at all, I would never use her again, she barely said 5 words to me and as a new patient I was very dissatisfied, I changer Dr's immediately after seeing her

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Worst experience ever. This place is a joke, and the staff are pathedic.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been going to this practice for years and had to visit all of the Doctors when I was pregnant. She is the worst doctor in the practice and does not inform her patients about their own health. She rushes you and orders test, but does not inform you as to why. Very dissatisfied with her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr.krieg is amazing! She makes an unpleasant doctor visit feel comfortable. She is very caring and will sit with you until you feel comfortable with all questions and concerns you may have. Working with Dr.Krieg is her amazing staff. I can honestly say a staff is very important for a doctors office. They helped me with an insurance issue and although I called multiple times in short period they were all very friendly and helpful! When Dr.Krieg heard about the issue she was just as nice and caring it was a relief that I was able to stay with her and her team. I recommended Dr.Krieg to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Kreig repeatedly brushed off my concerns about the extreme swelling I was experiencing in late pregnancy. She made me feel that my concerns were silly and yet the very next day they discovered I had a very high protein level in my urine and needed to be put on immediate bed rest. She also blew off my concerns about continuing to drive over an hour each way to work. The doc who saw me the next day said that I should have been off my feet for weeks. Dr. Kreig repeatedly made me wait while she chatted with office personnel about personal matters. I would never recommend her to anyone. She did not listen to my concerns and I believe she placed my health in jeopardy.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Surprised by some poor reviews. She is one of the warmest and friendliest doctors I've had. She delivered my daughter and it was a scary delivery and she kept me calm. She takes the time to get to know you and that is rare in doctors. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Took my 15 yr old daughter to her thinking because she is a woman she would make her feel comfortable. I found her to be cold and rushed us in and out of the office. Other doctors in practice much better than her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

i went in for birth control and without even telling her which one i wanted she wrote one down. she didnt care what i had to say. not to mention the staff. i called them about leaving my birth control card in tha mailbox and i drove the 40 minutes from work to get it and it was not there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I searched for years to find a doctor who would listen and figure out what was wrong. She ordered tests, ultrasounds and figured it out. Very warm, I have recommended her to many of my friends. I am glad I finally found someone who will listen and is caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Karen S. Krieg's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ