Ratings for Dr. Howard W. Rosenblum

Dr. Howie is Wonderful! Informative , Patient, Honest, Great bed side manner! one of the best dr.s I've encountered! came highly recommended by a friend w. 3 children and we've used for 6 Years !!!! He's WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Rosenblum was my pediatrician when I was little and is now my daughter's doctor. He is excellent! He has just the right amount of professionalism mixed with humor that makes both me and my daughter feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Just look at the corners of his waiting room. There is some black stuff like mold all over. I can't believe that with so many ppl in the staff, they don't bother to keep the rooms clean. Rosenblum sounds knowledgeable but i can't say he is good with the kids. lebovich is much nicer.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

My daughters have been patients of Dr. Rosenblum for 25 years. I could not have asked for a more compassionate, patient or knowledgeable pediatrician. His wonderful sense of humor puts children and their parents at ease and my children have never been afraid of going to the doctor. He always answers phone calls and someone from the practice is there 7 days a week. Now that my youngest is leaving the practice, I know we will all miss this outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Rosenblum and the two other doctors in the practice are wonderful. They are thorough, compassionate, and patient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Howard W. Rosenblum's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1976)