Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Taylor

Kind, caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor with a flexible and open minded approach to treatment and healing. His gentle good humor makes you feel better before you even leave the office. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor especially to allergy sufferers.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I have no clue how anyone could be negative about this doctor. He listened to all of my health concerns intently and provided testing and treatment. His office staff was kind and personable. He is everything a doctor should aspire to be. It is unfortunate that many suffering patients will continue to suffer at the hands of medical egos and closed minded thinking. This is a real doctor with compassion and intelligence. It is physicians like Dr. Taylor that save lives. I'm living proof.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Just had my second visit and the doctor just didn't seem to really hear what I was telling him and he gave me some papers on causes and symptoms that contradict what we discussed on my previous visit 6 weeks ago, Just seemed to kind of move me along so he could get to another patient. Not happy at all and I will be using another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Robert E. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)