Ratings for Dr. Aldona Starr Kumosa

Dr. Kumosa is more than likely going to be running late, but she's very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The Staff does not provide appointments in timely manner and are rude. Scheduling is very bad. Doctors diagnosis is confusing, does not give any details of what you are suffering with, no medication. I am even more confused and scared than before I arrived to the doctor. no cure to symptoms. I am in pain but I did not get any info of reason/cure/ any precautions etc. It was a complete waste of time for me to visit the doctor. I do not know what I suffer from, what is the cure, what are the next steps for me. When healthcare has become so expensive , I think Doctors should care for our time and money and not waste our time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kumosa for many years. I always take something to read, as I know there is a wait to see her, but she's worth it. She is very kind, caring and listens well to the issues. I appreciate the fact that she takes time to listen in these days of hustle and bustle.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Love Dr. Kumosa....like everyone else, I don't love the wait as they are never on time. But, when you do get to see her, and you never feel rushed or belittled, you understand why they often run late.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Kumosa is terrific. The wait to see her is almost intolerable. I wait, though, because she's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I have severe symptoms that are changing my way of life and was given zero information or treatment. Literally. I left feeling like I had just wasted my time and money on someone that didn't want to help or treat me. She was dismissive and rude.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kumosa for 20 years...I liked her immediately.. Dr. Kumosa is worth the wait which is, like any professional medical office these days seems like a 8:30 appointment means you will be called into the exam room at 9:00 or so...Back to Dr. Kumosa..she is very intuitive. She listens, ponders, figures and listens some more then gets into her diagnostic mode. Her correctness on diagnosing a health issue and it’s cause(s) has saved me time, pain and money. Dr. Kumosa has a gentle touch, a warm heart and a keen knowledge of internal medicine. So as far a Dr. Kumosa is concerned I give her all 5s....except on punctuality...but that is the fault of the medical system today..the Affordable Health Care act straightens out the coordination of individual medical records, prescription drug dispensing, test ordering, patient follow up & timely electronic health system payments .. maybe all medical administrative staffs will have more time to keep the patient on time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

While Dr. Kumosa and Kathy are both really great, the rest of the staff is extremely rude, especially Jake at the front desk. I always feel like I am inconveniencing them by stepping in the office or calling with any questions. I have observed Jake being very rude and condescending to others as I have sat and waited in the waiting room as well. She is very abrupt and interrupts others when they speak and I've dealt with my fair share of that as well. It's unfortunate that the front desk staff puts such a bad taste in your mouth when Dr. Kumosa and Kathy are so kind and caring. I've gone to this office for a long time but I am tired of having to deal with the attitude up front, it's just not worth it anymore. Unfortunately I will be switching doctors as my last experience was the straw that broke the camel's back!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I love Dr. Kumosa! I have been her patient for years. She listens and takes time. The office staff is very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011