Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Ross

This doctor saved my sister's life my wife's life and mine in my opinion the best doctor around but the VIP pricing is aweful

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Ross is by far, the best! He actually listens and considers what you are saying and need.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I have found that Dr. Ross does not communicate well and did not convey to me the extent of my problem nor exactly how it should be treated. The staff is not very professional, nor knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr.Ross is a very good doctor, he has saved my life on 5 times. He is a very calm and smart when I say smart super smart.I will not change doctors for no one.I just wanna say that if you choose Dr.Ross for your doctor you will not regret it. Yours truly, Jeremiah O.Wheeler Sr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had. Highly recommend this caring doctor. Great bedside manner. Also the most thorough examination ever!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

as a patient of around 25 years i have always found dr. ross to top notch, if i could i would rate him six or better.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Ross is the most caring, thorough doctor I've ever seen. I have been his patient for many years. I have every confidence in him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent Physician - valdictorian of his medical school class - very knowledgeable - doesn't rush you out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Steven R. Ross's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC