Ratings for Dr. Gianna L. SERVICE

I am currently a PT of Dr. Service and I would NOT NOT NOT NOT recommend her. She says she is a primary physician but she will not handle anything she keeps referring me to other doctors cause she says "she does not feel comfortable dealing with it" so that says to me she is incompent or she is lazy and doesn't want to do her job either way I feel like my medical needs should be taken more seriously and this Dr. doesn't seem to care about my health at all. She even told me she could help me with some medication but she would need proof of a diagnosis from my previous dr and when I requested the information to be sent to her before the documents ever came in she had her office call me saying she refused to handle it because she did not feel comfortable dealing with that situation. I am switching immediately and I would not recommend her to anyone who cares about their health.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Excellent doctor. She listens to you. She has been a tremendous help to me. Sts

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Service was excellent. She spent a lot of time explaining things to me and really helped me understand my options.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Excellent care! Sits down and talks with you. I appreciated her honesty. And she's funny!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Refused medical service. Cancelled same day appointment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have always seen Dr Jennings this is the first time I have seen DR Service. I am glad she is part the staff. she was very professional and helpful and seem very concerned for my problems. Jerry D.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I saw this doctor for the first time and I felt she wasn't able to help me. She also spoke to me unprofessionally. Did not believe in prescribing medications and had to ask her if I could be prescribed a nasal spray for my sinus. Did not offer me any free samples? Which would have helped me. If she does not believe in prescribing simple medications for allergies, etc... to help a patient, why is she a doctor?

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr McKay is top notch. She will take as much time as you need. She even helped my partner as much as she legally could when I was in for a visit because she did not have health insurance. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Very helpful. Willing to sit down and talk with you about any concerns you have.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Gianna L. SERVICE's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2003)